Sacramento, California

The site is always down and it says coming soon ...how much longer should anyone have to wait to put their credit card info or change their shipment dates. this has been happening for the past six months.

This is not good customer service. I have only successfully been able to log on one time since I have have this account. Its an inconvenience to stop what I am doing and call the 800 number.

The representatives either are taking these calls from home to they have a thick accent that I cannot understand. One lady sounded as though I was waking her up, and the other lady was Asian and I could not understand a word she was saying.....Done and irritated!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Meaningful Beauty Cons: Website.

Comments

I agree. Having the same problem.

I really like the products I've been using for years, but can't log into my account. I've only been trying for two weeks. Has the site really been down for six months?!

I guess I'm going to start searching for a new skincare line. Thanks for the info

Guthy R

Hello- We apologize for any inconvenience and our team is here to assist. Our web development team is currently working to bring customers a new and improved user experience on the Meaningful Beauty website.

In the meantime, you can contact our Corporate Escalation Team here: http://bit.ly/1NUIyV3 so that we can assist with updating your shipment frequency as well as answer any other questions you may have.

Thank you. –Meaningful Beauty Customer Care