Salinas, California

I was scammed by the Infomercial. I thought I was paying once for the product and on the shipping label it says I will be charged two more times for the product I already paid for.

I need to be contacted by the company as they have no contact info anywhere, I will have to cancel my credit card now.

My customer number is 6286778. I am mad, mad, mad that have to put in 80 words when I only need less than that!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: I have not been charged yet for the payments I am disputing. Please cancel payments and any following orders..

Meaningful Beauty Cons: Automatic charges, Customer service, Scamming the cost.

• Electric charge

Comments

meaningful beauty customer service number as of 4/25/161-800-927-0047.

It's NOT the advertiser's fault you were unwilling or unable to understand what you were getting yourself into.. Listen!!

and if you encounter a long word, ask someone..

don't assume. In fact, (seeing how they "have no contact info anywhere" when it's published on their site, their emails, etc) let's just keep you far far away from anything with a contract that has it's own terms and conditions, since they're clearly outside your abilities.

Their phone number is 1-800-469-9036. Same thing happened to me - I had no idea that each shipment was at a cost of $165!!

I thought I was only paying $50/shipment.

I cancelled my account just now. They say they will bill me for one more monthly payment, but luckily I just got a new card with chip technology and a different number, so they won't be able to charge me for the third payment!!

Meaningful Beauty Reviews