Toronto, Ontario
2.3K views

I was super excited to try Meaningful Beauty...I mean who wouldn't be after watching the evil, luring infomercial. So I did it.

Even after reading many negative reviews just like this one...I did it. I must say the kit arrived within a few business days and I was happy about that. I immediately opened it and was quite pleased with the packaging and little free gifts that came inside. Right away, I read all the info included and went straight to the bathroom to begin treatment.

As recommended, I applied the cleanser first and that was the first disappointment. It was watery, didn't create a lather and just doesn't clean very well. Then I followed the instructions for the application of the other products in the kit. I did everything as recommended for day and night treatment over a 14 day period.

By the end of the first week I was noticing pimples! I thought it might just be because I'm switching from my old routine face products to Meaningful Beauty so I kept moving forward with the treatment. By the 14th day of using this product I was completely over it!! It had broke my face out like I was going through puberty again with whiteheads and all.

NOT CUTE!! I called customer service to cancel, boxed up all the products and sent Cindy back her ***. I went back to using my beloved old products and my face is now back to normal.

I have to wait 4-6 weeks to get my money back from Cindy...let's hope she don't play games...lol. Take care and take my advice...DONT DO IT!

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Beauty Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Meaningful Beauty Cons: This product.

Comments

I think Cindy has a beautiful completion , not because of meaningful beauty products,but with a plastic surgeon that gets played handsomely through the money she receives from trusting customers who invested in this product.

Meaningful Beauty Reviews