I cancelled the service in December....no problem....until more cream showed up in June....called again mailed back the product as was instructed....CSR said the account was closed again...billed again for a 3rd time....cancelled credit card....they charged .01 more on the new card so that it looked like another company....cancelled again....and it goes on....do not ever sign up with this company....so I have cancelled the product 5 times in total...returned the produce 2x....had the credit card stop the payment 2x...and I am still being charged, even though I have emails and records that the product was cancelled and no payments are outstanding.Cindy Crawford should get away from this company and the executives should be fired.

Product or Service Mentioned: Meaningful Beauty Subscription.

Comments

It’s been only twelve hours since I ordered my products and they have already charged me three times... oh my god.

I’m going to place a stop payment on this first thing in the morning!!!! Don’t order it