Bronx, New York

This company gives you no option of trying the product for 30 days. They automatically sign you up for a 90 day supply and then automatically charge your card without notifying you.

Then when you send the package back they expect you to send it and get a tracking number. My threatening to file a BBB complaint against them was the only way to get them to credit my credit card the $54.94 they attempted to steal from me. And also, the product didn't do anything for my skin.

I'm sticking to coconut oil it works just as well and you can getting for next to nothing in the drug store. Never again!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

If you would have read your sales agreement when you purchased the products, you would have read that by ordering you are agreeing to an automatic re order after 90 days. Why would you say that they don't notify you to charge you for the re order after 90 days?

Why the *** should they notify you??? You already agreed to it in the beginning!! It's not their fault that you were too *** to read your sales agreement when you bought something online from someone you don't know!! WOW!!

I am truly amazed at how many of you bloody *** just give out your money and without reading ***!!

Then gets pissed at a company later because you were too dumb to do you own due diligence at time of purchase!!

MrsHubbyD

How do you use the coconut oil? Do you just put it on, say like, overnight, or do you apply it, then rinse off?

I'm not sure of how it works for the skin, but I see a lot of people talking about the benefits of using coconut oil.

Thx! Glad that you got your money back!

MrsHubbyD

Thx! Glad that you got your money back!