1.1

Explained to Dr it hurts to swallow and swollen lymph nodes in throat, along with continuous pounding headaches and phlegm .Told him my husband has been battling this for last month and went for a Ct scan over swollen throat and Dr prescribed him amox and prednisone on Monday and he finally is feeling better . I live and sleep with my husband and contacted this from him.

Dr told me to get Claritin and Flonase and take Tylenol AFTER I told him numerous times Ive been taking Tylenol continuously every 4 hours and has not helped and cant take Flonase bc of nose bleeds. I asked him for the same prescriptions as my husband mainly because I cant swallow because of lymph nodes you can feel . He was AWFUL!

Never has anyone in my family received such POOR or NO MEDICAL HELP. I want my money back and help from a REAL MDLIVE Dr.

User's recommendation: Refuse this Dr.

MDLIVE Pros: Quick help.

MDLIVE Cons: Received no help.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

MDLIVE Reviews