Houston, Texas
100% full Not resolved

MD Anderson DESTROYED My Chinese Wife's LUNGS in the MRI Unit.Left her alone, unattended for 20 minutes while she was going through an Anxiety attack, yelling and screaming ripping her delicate lung tissue apart in the process.

She screamed for 20 minutes after while we calmed her down. The floor supervisor admitted they should have had an interpreter there to speak Mandarin to her. They changed procedures now and MY WIFE died 10 day later as her lungs could not provide O2 to her because bleeding immediately began . following the MRI anxiety attack.

They are trying to hide the truth now.Horrible Place, stay away.

Review about: Md Anderson Cancer Center Patient Care.

I liked: Dr halparin and dr minski.

3.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss The incompetence of the MRI tech allowing the event to go on unaware of her distress. / $250000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with MD Anderson Cancer Center?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Sono Bello Sobobello Facelift Review Sono Bello "BOTCHED IN PAIN UNHAPPY AND DEPRESSED. Once they have your money you are done. Super nice before the surgery and a complete nightmare and alone after. BEWARE. DO NOT GO..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - WHO IS IN BED WITH WHO KAISER AND OCR Kaiser Permanente "Kaiser gave my"ORIGINAL" receipt with all my medical personal information to someone else. I was given someone else's medical and personal information and his was a "REPRINT" as was mine...." Read more Sono Bello - Review about Surgery Results Sono Bello "The staff at the office was so nice, but I looked better after 1 month than I do six months later. Seems to me that as the swelling goes down..." Read more Clear Choice - Great experience! Clear Choice "I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth. And it was..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more