MCPRICEBREAKERS Ebay Store false advertising
Update added by user Sep 10, 2011
MC price breakers
MC price breakers
Original review posted by user Sep 07, 2011
This company is advertising their PC SATA cables as being "double shielded".
The cables are NOT double shielded.
I am an electrical Engineer and can confirm that the cables are single shielded.
The MCPRICEBREAKERS rep claims that because his cables have two layers of insulation, therefore they are "double shielded"!
The cables may in fact be described as double SHEATHED but double shielding only refers to elecrical screening
(often consisting of braid and foil layers)
This is dishonest and unfair to the very few other sellers on Ebay that are in fact selling genuine double shielded SATA cables.
Ebay would take no action stating that the sellers has been "selling on Ebay for 10 years". They forced me to close the dispute wihout getting any third party opinion.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sata Cables
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I bought 5 men shirts clothes from Gearbest. When I received the clothing after a moth, I noticed it comes from China Brands. I understood that Gearbest is dropshipping. It's..."
- "My Kobo has lines running across the screen. I had the device for a month before it happened. I carry my Kobo in my bag at all times (I am..."
- "TODAY 22/06/2016 BY THE DHL company became the new phone nothing works ,nothing happened after charging 9 hours in Israel a paid tax . I have a phone that doesn't work..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Fraud- Fraud- Do not Give your credit card details. They will *** you They are scammers I lost $ 225 from my credit card. Their web site is fraud, Their contract is Fraud,..."
- "My partner was extremely shocked when she received the flowers. She though somebody sent her a death wish. The flowers were dying and squished together. This was just the start..."
- "I'm so disappointed! I bought my usual weekly packet of beef sausages. Unfortunately this time we received some unwanted bones in them. We got three pieces of bone which could have been quite..."