MCPRICEBREAKERS Ebay Store false advertising
Update added by user Sep 10, 2011
MC price breakers
MC price breakers
Original review posted by user Sep 07, 2011
This company is advertising their PC SATA cables as being "double shielded".
The cables are NOT double shielded.
I am an electrical Engineer and can confirm that the cables are single shielded.
The MCPRICEBREAKERS rep claims that because his cables have two layers of insulation, therefore they are "double shielded"!
The cables may in fact be described as double SHEATHED but double shielding only refers to elecrical screening
(often consisting of braid and foil layers)
This is dishonest and unfair to the very few other sellers on Ebay that are in fact selling genuine double shielded SATA cables.
Ebay would take no action stating that the sellers has been "selling on Ebay for 10 years". They forced me to close the dispute wihout getting any third party opinion.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sata Cables
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the waterproof head set on our around Devendra 19th 2014. I received a tracking number. I received an email saying it was shipped. When it never was..."
- "The website states over and over again both in text and images that there is a 100% money back guarantee, no risk, etc. When trying to obtain a refund, you..."
- "I ordered a simple Plantronics Explorer 50 from Newegg on December 22nd from one of their "marketplace sellers" and it has been nothing but a nightmare. It is now Jan..."
- "Had a 55 in tv that the screen went in it was 3D the replacement they gave me isn't 3D and now they send a message saying the replacement is..."
- "This company is advertising their PC SATA cables as being "double shielded". The cables are NOT double shielded. I am an electrical Engineer and can confirm that the cables are single shielded. The..."
- "I'm so disappointed! I bought my usual weekly packet of beef sausages. Unfortunately this time we received some unwanted bones in them. We got three pieces of bone which could have been quite..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."