Verified Reviewer

Resolved
4.2
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Oct 26, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund.

Original review posted by user Apr 11, 2021

John Noblett gave me an estimate for 2000$ to do the siding on my home. When i got home it looked like he had used scrap materials from another job to do the work and it looked very shoddy.

So called him and confronted him and I asked him to fix it and he said that he would but he never showed up.

Ive called and left messages multiple times without any response. Its now 3months later and i have squirrels living in the eve of my home and code enforcement is sending me fines.

User's recommendation: Beware of Con Artist.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

#2083686

"Mike D lgt" is a bogus name. This was a bogus post placed by an angry half-brother.

If anyone is concerned or would like to see the text message chain between Aaron hedge and myself I will be happy to share it with them.

And the text message chain and admits that he is the one who placed this bogus hateful post. Mcnoble Roofing and Siding strives to do high-quality work and have high-quality relations with its customers.

#2083684

The person who placed this post was my brother Aaron Hedge. Should I say my half-brother Aaron Hedge.

This was a very immature rant full of lies and jealousy from an immature younger half-brother. This review should not be taken seriously whatsoever.

McNoble Roofing and Siding Reviews