Westford, Massachusetts

a general contractor that does nothing for the subcontractors, demands work, find ways to delay payments, continues to turn over office help and field support, will not respond to communication, these construction un professinals should be excluded from bidding any construction project,both privite or state, i find it hard to belive that it takes longer to write a check than it takes to do the jop, we will go out of our way to inform as many subcontractors about this company and there practises they are a complete disgrace to the construction industry, i am sure there are many other subcontrators that feel this way.

Review about: General Contractor.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with MCMUSA?

Comments

Josie
Burlington, Massachusetts, United States #877804

I appreciate the compliment. To further help reinforce your point, I would suggest using spell check to help you more effectively communicate with others. Cheers!

mandy4052

I agree!MCMUSA, LLC in Massachusetts, is a general contractor.

They failed to pay us in full for 3 jobs completed for them. One particular project manager was so demanding, I can only refer to him as abusive! They put tons of pressure on the subcontractors to do the work - but try getting a call back regarding payment.

Just a warning to other subs...Do NOT take on work for this company!

Chuck
to mandy4052 Providence, Rhode Island, United States #655768

They are awful to work for totally screwed us on two jobs and the manager SM is a totally abusive ***.

mandy4052
to Chuck #655782

SM!!Exactly the PM who was so abusive!!

Called my cell at night to scream at me that we were "holding him up" etc...went back to the job, they weren't even ready for us...

We have still not been paid for work we completed.

Bankrupt now?I heard this but not sure....

Muddy
to mandy4052 Boston, Massachusetts, United States #667277

They are / were and LLC so I wouldn't be surprised if they were bankrupt. No loss to them since they pretended it was a game and just something that got them out of their house and away from their wives.

The President seemed competent but the VP was passive/agressive clueless and when there was no work to do was usually practicing his golf shot in the hallway.

Not to mention one of the PM's who simply wouldn't listen to you. He'd be all "yea, yes, yes, un huh, yea, uh huh, uh huh...." while you were talking. They let a salesman run their "design" department, when they HAD a design department. And the designers were doing HIS job. Oh well, what goes around comes around.

Unjust
to mandy4052 Woburn, Massachusetts, United States #669607

Yes they are out of business at this point. All of the projects they were involved with were either taken over by their bonding company or they just walked away.

I got hired on 2 of their projects about a year ago, with both the vice president/general manager and business director aggressively trying to hire me and assuring me they were reputable and paid on time and getting me to lower my costs.

Little did I know at that point almost no other subcontractors wanted to work with them and so they had to lie to anyone they could to get coverage on their job.

I got paid about 10% on the project and when I tried getting answers about further payment from those two I never got returned calls or emails. After numerous attempts I was able to get an answer from accounting saying they had never been paid by the owner and so they couldnt pay me. I ended up finding out they had been paid in full for my work almost 2 months before.

After filing on their bond and proving that they had been paid I ended up getting a load of BS and lies from them stating I had showed up late to the project and caused delays and was backcharged almost all of the remaining value of my contract.

Ive found out that the owners have almost 50 ongoing lawsuits against them for these types of issues. Hopefully myself and the rest of the subs who got taken advantage of by these criminals are able to get paid and move on from this horrible company.

Best of luck to...