Woodbridge, Virginia

Brought our 5th wheel in for a broken black water tank and a/c draining into the bedroom on 16 June.I was told it would be up to 2 weeks to have it repaired.

2 months later I am told that it is 60% done. By now it's almost funny just how incompetent their service department is.

The A/C they installed when I bought the unit there leaks continuously while it's on and I have sent in videos and pics to show them...their "technician" can't replicate so I'm sure I will be bringing it in again.Really sorry I brought it to them in the first place...actually I'm sorry I bought anything from them.

Review about: Cougar 338Pat.

2.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with McGeorges Rolling Hills?

Comments

Phenix, Virginia, United States #1229125

We are in the same boat!Simple warranty fixes which were approved, but we take one step forward and 10 back.

Our Rockwood Roo has been there 1 1/2 months! With an appt!!!

Had to cancel 2 trips so Fall camping looks like a bust.Won't use McGeorge again