Verified Reviewer

WORST dealership ever!!! PLEASE DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY HERE!!!

Bought a 2018 Nissan Titan cash and the next morning 2 check engine lights come on.

They say its a 500$ fix and wont fix it PERIOD because they said they checked the truck and no codes came up which is a lie OBVIOUSLY considering the very next day the codes popped up (conveniently thats about how long it takes the code to come back up when I clear it myself).

When talking to GM Chuck about why they would not cover this when obviously it was being hidden and for the sake of their reputation if they could work with me, he was rude and un phased completely which began to upset me, and apparently I hurt his feelings by using bad words so I replied so sorry for hurting your feelings let me start over so I can understand how this is fair or makes any sense because this is a PROBLEM!! and he promptly hung up on me with no returned call.

Horrible customer service, ruined my entire car buying experience and I cant even enjoy my truck. Please save your time and money and go somewhere else!

User's recommendation: Go somewhere else!

McDonough Nissan Cons: Bad customer service, Messed up truck.

Location: 1775 Trees of Avalon Parkway, McDonough, Georgia 30253, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

McDonough Nissan Reviews