Update by user Apr 20, 2015

I checked the kelly blue book price of her car, a 2009 lincoln MKZ with 58,000 miles listed between 10-11thousand dollars, she had anout 38 percent over the blue book price. And the car had triple the miles on it. Crooks to the heart.

Original review posted by user Apr 20, 2015

Enclosed are pictures of the tires tjat mccoy motors manager said she hit something.It's.

Plain as day that. The tires on her Lincoln Mkz is ridiculous.

As i said in my last message to people purchashing a car from Mccoy Motors, please and i say again and agin, don't even think about pulling ontobthat lot to purchase a vehicle.I did a car fax report.on the can and it had 35 issues concerning it things that they knew about but fail.to inform her.

Review about: Tires.

Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mccoy Motors?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Keystone Rv - 2012 Outback Fading Front cap Keystone Rv "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..." Read more Saxton 4x4 - Lying, Cheating Cowboys & Complete Amateurs Saxton 4x4 "...The Range Rover I purchased from them was my dream car, which has very quickly turned into a complete nightmare..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Coachmen Rv - My new coachmen mirada35 ls Coachmen Rv "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more