Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

MB Paving and its owner, Mike, were an absolute nightmare to deal with. No one should be treated the way he treated me, my family and my property.

He approached me about doing a driveway repair, and I subsequently hired him to sand and relevel pavers for two driveway aprons, and part of a walkway/stair.

The work was done poorly, and the job was never completed (only one of two driveway aprons were sanded).

My mistake was giving Mike the money upfront. When I pointed out that the job was of poor quality and the other apron wasn't completed, Mike said he'd return the following day to finish/fix. Over the next 6 months, across 14 missed appointments, he failed to show up.

Finally, I requested a refund in writing. This is where dealing with MB Paving got really exciting.

Mike immediately called my phone and started screaming obscenities at me. He then quickly apologized and offered a refund.

However, this $5500 refund needed to be on his terms, and he was very clear that I should consider myself lucky to get it.

It would to be paid in $900 increments over a period of 6 months if I promised not to send a poor review. During this 6 month time he made excuses, hurled obscenities, and ultimately did not finish paying the refund.

Ultimately, I paid another team far less to complete the job (with far greater quality).

User's recommendation: Avoid.

Location: Somerset, New Jersey

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

MB Paving and Masonry Reviews