MB Financial foreclosed on my business and properties though I was making regular payments.I did experience a major problem with theft in the business that was rampant.
I could not control the problem and sought assistance of a takeover team from my bank. My bank made no referrals. They left me to deal with the problem by myself. I failed in that regard but I believe they had a fiduciary responsibility to help me.
My lawyer didn't even help me. The bank took me to court and went out of their way to keep me from refinancing them out. The business was appraised for $12-18MM. They sold it to an insider, Reza Toulabi, for allegedly, $3.5 MM.
They did everything in their power to sabotage me. They used fabricated documents, tampered with documents and the case docket, lied at every step and falsified documents. It was shocking. The FBI got involved and reported to me that my bankers were "stealing from the bank." That is Jim Mann and one other banker were stealing directly from the bank.
What that had to do with me I do not know. All I know is they left me with nothing. They brought in their best fancy lawyers in designer suits to destroy me. They used tactics that were mafia like.
I was told my bank had mob ties but I did not believe it till they whacked me.
Avoid MB Financial Bank at all cost.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Unethical treatment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Mb Financial Bank Loan
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Im writing from Conway Arkansas. I opened an account with fort sill national bank 3 months ago. Whrn they violated what wadbposted on a sign about getting your money 2..."
- "This is all I have to say, just a great picture! lies and more lies, they ride the edge of honesty and dishonest. you would think that the banks would..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "If you are a small business owner and are in the process of finding a company that will help you obtain business licenses or permits be careful who you go..."
- "Jo-Ann doesn't care about their customers! I saw flannel on sale at $2.99 a yard (regularly $6.99). I am not one for buying online, so I called the Jo-Ann closest..."
- "PFD has the absolute worst possible customer service and not a shred of integrity. I have been shopping around for the best price for the large amounts of high quality..."