MB Financial Bank is a haven of theives

4 of 4 Mb Financial Bank reviews

MB Financial foreclosed on my business and properties though I was making regular payments.I did experience a major problem with theft in the business that was rampant.

I could not control the problem and sought assistance of a takeover team from my bank. My bank made no referrals. They left me to deal with the problem by myself. I failed in that regard but I believe they had a fiduciary responsibility to help me.

My lawyer didn't even help me. The bank took me to court and went out of their way to keep me from refinancing them out. The business was appraised for $12-18MM. They sold it to an insider, Reza Toulabi, for allegedly, $3.5 MM.

They did everything in their power to sabotage me. They used fabricated documents, tampered with documents and the case docket, lied at every step and falsified documents. It was shocking. The FBI got involved and reported to me that my bankers were "stealing from the bank." That is Jim Mann and one other banker were stealing directly from the bank.

What that had to do with me I do not know. All I know is they left me with nothing. They brought in their best fancy lawyers in designer suits to destroy me. They used tactics that were mafia like.

I was told my bank had mob ties but I did not believe it till they whacked me.

Avoid MB Financial Bank at all cost.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Mb Financial Bank Loan
Review category
Banks
review #699633

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mb Financial Bank? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 4 Mb Financial Bank reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.