San Francisco, California

MB Financial foreclosed on my business and properties though I was making regular payments.I did experience a major problem with theft in the business that was rampant.

I could not control the problem and sought assistance of a takeover team from my bank. My bank made no referrals. They left me to deal with the problem by myself. I failed in that regard but I believe they had a fiduciary responsibility to help me.

My lawyer didn't even help me. The bank took me to court and went out of their way to keep me from refinancing them out. The business was appraised for $12-18MM. They sold it to an insider, Reza Toulabi, for allegedly, $3.5 MM.

They did everything in their power to sabotage me. They used fabricated documents, tampered with documents and the case docket, lied at every step and falsified documents. It was shocking. The FBI got involved and reported to me that my bankers were "stealing from the bank." That is Jim Mann and one other banker were stealing directly from the bank.

What that had to do with me I do not know. All I know is they left me with nothing. They brought in their best fancy lawyers in designer suits to destroy me. They used tactics that were mafia like.

I was told my bank had mob ties but I did not believe it till they whacked me.

Avoid MB Financial Bank at all cost.

Review about: Mb Financial Bank Loan.

I liked: Product.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Unethical treatment / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Mb Financial Bank?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion