MB Financial foreclosed on my business and properties though I was making regular payments.I did experience a major problem with theft in the business that was rampant.
I could not control the problem and sought assistance of a takeover team from my bank. My bank made no referrals. They left me to deal with the problem by myself. I failed in that regard but I believe they had a fiduciary responsibility to help me.
My lawyer didn't even help me. The bank took me to court and went out of their way to keep me from refinancing them out. The business was appraised for $12-18MM. They sold it to an insider, Reza Toulabi, for allegedly, $3.5 MM.
They did everything in their power to sabotage me. They used fabricated documents, tampered with documents and the case docket, lied at every step and falsified documents. It was shocking. The FBI got involved and reported to me that my bankers were "stealing from the bank." That is Jim Mann and one other banker were stealing directly from the bank.
What that had to do with me I do not know. All I know is they left me with nothing. They brought in their best fancy lawyers in designer suits to destroy me. They used tactics that were mafia like.
I was told my bank had mob ties but I did not believe it till they whacked me.
Avoid MB Financial Bank at all cost.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Unethical treatment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Mb Financial Bank Loan
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Had Capitol One card, got laid off and used paymen t protection. Capitol One added over draft fees, lates fees on when there was not over the limit, was not..."
- "I just opened up my monthly statement, and I saw an unexpected charge for $3.00. So, I called and asked what it was. She said it was the fee for..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "Keller Williams of La Jolla now employes Barbara Bolla who was found to have taken part in beating up an elderly lady by a San Diego jury last December. See..."
- "I bought a slimming pills from this seller http://www.ioffer.com/selling/nixiao but I never get the items. He/she cheated my $100 (my hard earned money). Please be careful. He/she might have other account. April..."
- "They messed up on my print by adding an apostrophe after my company's logo on 600 shirts. Not only did it take 6 hours to get someone from Claims..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."