Mazda - Don't believe everything a Car Salesman says.

29 of 38 Mazda reviews

While discusssing the addition of a satellite radio being installed prior to the agreement to purchase, I asked the Mazda Salesman in Bossier City, Louisiana could a radio be installed as to look like a factory installation.Mr.

Wooten stated that it could be installed like a factory installation. I agreed to purchase the Mazda 3 and have the radio installed. To my surprise the antenna was installed with wires routed showing under the trunk lid. I took photographs of the sloppy work and complained to the Dealer Maintenance Department.

I was informed that the method of installation was inferior but it was Mazda"s Policy to use a cost effective method to mount an satellite radio antenna on Mazda"s. I then ask why was I miss informed when I had asked a specific question. Answer was, blame the Salesman.

I now drive a new Mazda that cost more than my first house with a cheap, ugly, but cost effective satellite antenna.Buyer beware of the Mazda.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
29 of 38 Mazda reviews

Jul 10, 2013 #677753 Chicago, Illinois, United States

They probably should have showed you what the installation would have looked like so you knew. This is how Mazda Port Install them too.

0 0 Reply
Xavier

Jun 28, 2012 #503828

Sorry to say this, but NEVER trust a car salesman. Get everything everything everything in writing.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.