This is Connor Baker. Recently I was facing problem with my Gmail account. I thought somebody hacked my account. I search for Gmail support in Australia. I call at this number : +61-180-036-1042. Taken from this website: https://www.mayasservicesgmbh.com/ .
These guys are very cunning hackers and scammers. They charged me $500 USD to recover my account but didn't recover my account. They are running Mayas Services Gmbh Pvt. Ltd. from India and they are having a team of scammers. They are well trained scammers.
I would like to suggest you all, don't share your personal details with these cheaters. They will *** your account and money. You will realize this after a big loss.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "Owned Chateau from end of March and my Rig has been to Camping World around 5 times and reported over 11 issues and still going with them ever y day.Well,..."
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "The product i am complaining about is tortilla white wrap and its brand is Bakers life. I have been using this product from last year. This time i have found..."
- "Warning! DO NOT EVER BUY FLOWERS FROM 'The Flower Shoppe Westmead'!!! My boyfriend is overseas and ordered some flowers to be delivered to my house. He provided the house number..."
- "I made the order on www.mini-laptop-accessories.com on 27th of June 2013 - it was a keyboard for Asus laptop, paid using Paypal but the order was never shipped. I contacted the..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."