Utter racketeering & extortionist BLACK MAILING MONSTROUS BASTARDS!!

Been a resident at this place for nearly a year. Never take the parking decal off, Why the *** would I ? I live there!

They claim the parking decal wasn't even in the car, I know it is & AT BEST it fell off the rearview when parking the night before or when they were towing / moving it, after reading the other complaints on here where they have moved vehicle to nail them later it wouldn't surprise me in the least if thats exactly what happened!!!!!!

Calls there go like this; You towed my car and you shouldn't have I live there and the decal is IN the car, Tough sh*t its 124$ , Cars been there for maybe a few hours, I can prove I live in the complex from my lease & that the decal is IN the car as we speak & I cant afford this right now....... Then they blatantly talk over you laugh or curse at you try to intimidate & belittle you like your some convicted killer trying to escape the death penalty!!!!

What they did not realize or count on is >>>Im an Research investigative Expert<< and they've crossed the WRONG GUY!

^^That link you can see that between Mark Vespia & Dwayne Williams they own interest in several aspects of the auto related extortion industry & RE as well. Theres a terrifying thought, a repo tow company with a history of extorting ppl for thier own personal sik entertainment & profit on cars as your RE agent or Mortgage ?!??!?!?! Seriously I wouldnt trust them as far as I could throw them off a 100 story bldg!!

And here:

File Number: L08000094034

DIP'IN DONUTS, LLC

Filing Date: February 19, 2006

File Number: L06000018649

MARK VESPIA (PRESIDENT, SECRETARY, TREASURER)

DIP'IN DONUTS MANAGEMENT, INC.

Filing Date: January 17, 2007

MARK VESPIA (PRESIDENT)

JDM REALTY DEVELOPMENT LLC

Filing Date: May 10, 2005

File Number: L05000046406

MARK T VESPIA (MANAGING MEMBER)

ON CALL CHECKCARD SYSTEMS, LLC

Filing Date: October 01, 2013

File Number: L13000138193

TOWMAXX, LLC

Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33064

Filing Date: September 26, 2012

File Number: L12000123418

MARK T VESPIA (PRESIDENT, SECRETARY, TREASURER)

US PARKING SOLUTIONS, INC.

Filing Date: February 23, 2011

File Number: P11000019553

MARK VESPIA (PRESIDENT)

U.S. ROADSIDE SERVICES, INC.

Filing Date: April 06, 2001

File Number: P01000036579

MARK T VESPIA (PRESIDENT)

WILLIAM'S TOWING & RECOVERY, INC.

Address: 1536 N.e. 31st Street

Filing Date: December 06, 1999

File Number: P99000106065

Finding it also EXTREAMLY strange if they are a reputable company why would they have 5+ different names for the same company towmaxx tow maxx llc etc. ?......

Other suspicious details:

Williams personal towing scam http://www.manta.com/c/mt17258/williams-express-towing-llc

Williams other companies: http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Pompano-Beach/dwayne-l-williams-P2054095.aspx

Ps the supposed positive comments on this company here, are in all likelihood Dwayne , Mark or one of their accomplices. DON'T BELIEVE THEM THEY ARE THIEVES PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!

Review about: Stolen Car.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Max Works Towing Products ?

Comments

This they are total scammers

THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THIS!There have been major problems at my complex so I started digging and found many suspicious connections.

4 hours of research lead me to this and it's exactly what I need!!!XOXOXO