Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Updated by user Sep 23, 2023

The business owner and sales manager are trying to blame me for the poor condition of the vehicles engine.

Original review posted by user Sep 23, 2023

Do not buy a car from Max Motors. They'll sell you a lemon, shift the blame onto you for any issues, and give you the runaround when it comes to fixing their faulty vehicles.

I made the grave mistake of purchasing a car from them in May 2023, and it's been a never-ending nightmare. Shortly after driving off the lot, the check engine light illuminated.

I returned to the dealership and informed the salesperson, Peter, about the issue. Peter, in a half-hearted attempt, used a small diagnostic tool and concluded that the problem was a "FAULTY GAS CAP." He assured me he would find a replacement cap. Fast forward a few weeks, and I still had no replacement cap.

After enduring over a month of waiting for a supposed fix, disaster struck.

I was just a few miles from home when every warning light in the car illuminated.

I rushed to my local car service, and they delivered the grim diagnosis: a blown head gasket with engine oil mixing with the coolant.

I contacted the dealer again, the manager, John, who wasted no time in trying to shift the blame onto me as well. After a couple of conversations where I explained my inability to commute to work, attend doctor's appointments, or even buy groceries due to the car's condition.

In essence, Max Motors refuses to take responsibility for selling subpar vehicles and evades their duty to resolve repair issues in favor of their customers.

User's recommendation: Do Not Purchase Vehicles Here.

Preferred solution: My vehicle repaired or replaced.

Max Motors Hawaii Cons: Sell junk vehicles, Poor customer service.

Location: 1350 Dillingham Boulevard, Honolulu, Hawai'i 96817, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Max Motors Hawaii Reviews