went to mattress discounters for mattress set.told the guy we both had bad backs.he told us the best thing was the Vera Wang memory foam set cost $900.

Said it had a 20 year warranty. if we had a problem they would take care of it no matter what.After 2 months mattress sinks in and feels like laying on the boxed springs. Told us to call Pittsburgh store. We either pay $75 to inspect or take it to the store.

Warranty is only 10 year found a code on tag.they are a bunch of lying ripoffs

Review about: Vera Wang Superior Bliss Ps.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mattress Discounters?

Comments

WHY WOULD YOU BELIEVE THAT 900 IS THE BEST THING FOR A BAD BACK?? WHEN THE HAVE OVER 25 PLUS OPTIONS ABOVE THAT PRICE? YOU SOUND PRETTY CHEAP TO ME.

Been there

My mattress was bad too, but it says right in your warranty that Serta does not pay for transportation costs. I traded mine for a new I comfort...man it is nice, you should go with the process brother...you will get a new bed. 75.00 plus the cost of the upgrade was well worth it.

Origami Owl - Terrible Quality For the Price! (with pictures) Origami Owl "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..." Read more Yelp - I want compensation for 100k plus in lost business over 3 years Yelp "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..." Read more Presscenter Kickstarter Marketing - Presscenter.co Kickstarter PR service scam Presscenter Kickstarter Marketing "I bought the "Big Bang" plan from presscenter.co after they send me a message on my Kickstarter. I paid $399 ! for it, supposedly a discount from a $1099 package...." Read more Invent Help - THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND RAN WITH IT!!!!!!! Invent Help "WHEN WE FIRST MEET THEY SAID THE IDEA WAS GREAT AND UNIQUE VERY DIFFERENT AND ONE OF A KIND. THEN CAME THE PAID 4,500 UP FRONT; THEY ASSURED ME NO..." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more My Name Is Dori, I'm a Real Person that Encountered a Life Saving Treatment! Yes The Holistic Sanctuary saves lives, I know They Saved my Son! The Holistic Sanctuary "My name is Dori, I am a parent of a son that was cured by Johnny and his staff! This place is the real deal. Johnny the Healer and the..." Read more