Mastock Malinois Parvo infected litter leads to death of 4 puppies Batavia Illinois
Update added by user Nov 15, 2013
Mastock Malinois has not done a single thing to remedy this terrible death of these puppies.They dont respond to phone calls..lawyers.emails.The contract is not work the ink it was written with.
Original review posted by user Oct 15, 2013
We contacted Eric Wilson of Mastock Malinois about a litter of Belgian Malinois puppies.We located Mr. Wilson on the internent and liked the looks of the parents.I have been involved with Malinois for 30 years.I decided to b uy 6 of his 8 week old puppies from his stud dog Blaze
I paid a required deposit and made the trip to Batavia Ill. on April 7th 2013.The location was a dog grooming business named Woof Beach in Batavia Ill.When i arrived at the location and viewed the puppies.I was concerned that they only weighed 5# normal weight is 12-14 pounds.
I questioned the health and the size and was told all my lines start out small and they are all vet checked and ready to go.I finished paying the balance at the time of pickup.These puppies at this time were infected with Parvo.Mr. Wilson and his partner Aaron Rice were well aware these 6 pups were infected,
Apon my return trip home I met with many families for the delivery of there new pups.Two days later the nightmare began and all the puppies were infected with Parvo. As families rushed to save their puppies at their local Vet.But to no avail.All the puppies died within 1 week of pickup.The vet bills for 1 puppy were over 7k
Mr. Wilson and Aaron Rice have done nothing at all.They refuse contact and have no intention of standing behind their contract. It was stated by 4 different animal hospitals that the puppies were infected with Parvo before my trip to Batavia.Even knowing this they are still selling puppies from this location.The Dept. of Animal health in Ill. has written them many summons for offenses .Including operating a business with no liscene.Parvo is a killer and few dogs stand a chance agaisnt it.All the shot records for the puppies was falsified and no shots were given.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Puppy Sales
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "THEY SAID THE PUPPY WAS CRATE TRAINED, PUPPY PAD TRAINED, AND SOCIALIZED!!! REALLY? DOG WAS SCARED TO DEATH!!!! USED THE BATHROOM IN THE HOUSE. NO MORE CRATE TRAINED THAN I..."
- "The breeder (Tami Foster) has at least 30 dogs in her house. When I went in the front door they all came running & barking. I watched them..."
- "On September 13th 2011, I bought an AKC registered female from Ms. Morningstar for $2500 on co-ownership with the promise Ms. Morningstar to sign off with full payment or puppy..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "I installed this product last summer to solve the problem of leaves in my gutter. This issue caused some icing last winter and I specifically wanted to solve this..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."