Mastock Malinois Parvo infected litter leads to death of 4 puppies Batavia Illinois
Update added by user Nov 15, 2013
Mastock Malinois has not done a single thing to remedy this terrible death of these puppies.They dont respond to phone calls..lawyers.emails.The contract is not work the ink it was written with.
Original review posted by user Oct 15, 2013
We contacted Eric Wilson of Mastock Malinois about a litter of Belgian Malinois puppies.We located Mr. Wilson on the internent and liked the looks of the parents.I have been involved with Malinois for 30 years.I decided to b uy 6 of his 8 week old puppies from his stud dog Blaze
I paid a required deposit and made the trip to Batavia Ill. on April 7th 2013.The location was a dog grooming business named Woof Beach in Batavia Ill.When i arrived at the location and viewed the puppies.I was concerned that they only weighed 5# normal weight is 12-14 pounds.
I questioned the health and the size and was told all my lines start out small and they are all vet checked and ready to go.I finished paying the balance at the time of pickup.These puppies at this time were infected with Parvo.Mr. Wilson and his partner Aaron Rice were well aware these 6 pups were infected,
Apon my return trip home I met with many families for the delivery of there new pups.Two days later the nightmare began and all the puppies were infected with Parvo. As families rushed to save their puppies at their local Vet.But to no avail.All the puppies died within 1 week of pickup.The vet bills for 1 puppy were over 7k
Mr. Wilson and Aaron Rice have done nothing at all.They refuse contact and have no intention of standing behind their contract. It was stated by 4 different animal hospitals that the puppies were infected with Parvo before my trip to Batavia.Even knowing this they are still selling puppies from this location.The Dept. of Animal health in Ill. has written them many summons for offenses .Including operating a business with no liscene.Parvo is a killer and few dogs stand a chance agaisnt it.All the shot records for the puppies was falsified and no shots were given.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Puppy Sales
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "On Wed. June 3, 2015, I took my 1 year old Shorkie to be groomed at Petsmart #1421, 7350 S Gartrell Rd Gartrell in Aurora, CO. When I went..."
- "Big scammer wanted me to send him money and he would have the puppy shipped Omg and saying his mom died and he was away, he claims to be form..."
- "Petco Needham Ma. 7/4/13 Broke my greyhound's leg when grooming her. Total neglect on their part. I never got a straight answer but they claim she jumped out of the..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "I installed this product last summer to solve the problem of leaves in my gutter. This issue caused some icing last winter and I specifically wanted to solve this..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."