Napa, California

People don't take into consideration the competition of other locksmiths writing illegitimate false reviews.This is a clear indication that good people will get a bad rep when competition is jealous.

Never mind this article and disregard unless you know the truth.

Robert Cantrell of master key locksmith has been victimized by Tapia locksmith a thief of the car thief industry and Tina Fowler of Newcomb and Son's Locksmith who is a burglar by trade in her family for years.We can all try to push each other down but success comes from bringing each other up.

Review about: Locksmith Services.

I liked: Good looking, Young, In shape, Does a good job.

I didn't like: Good service, Awesome quality, Sexy lockmsith, Great service, Fast worker.

5.0
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Master Key Locksmith?

Comments

This is a smear job by Robert Paul Cantrell DBA Master Key Locksmith, Cantrell Napa Locksmith, Best Vacaville Locksmith, Genie Locksmith, Loyalty Locksmith, Pro LockKey, and 247 Locksmith service.

None of these allegations are true.

to Anonymous San Jose, California, United States #1266799