Verified Reviewer

Good morning,

I am writing today because Ive been so upset with the way this company sales process is unethical. People

In marketing, they call it the bait & switch, or a loss leader.

And this is what your sales people do. On my first massage they set me up tier 2. I had no idea theres tier 1 and tier 2. Ive been getting massages for over 30 years in my life and no one has ever used those[hrases.that.

Heres my problem with your business practices.

Maria is great. Massage was great, when I called back to make my first appointment after the payment came out of my account, explained that to get Maria. It was $12 more because she was a teir 2

I wasnt very happy but my shoulder was chronic I made an appointment Massage was great, when I called back to make my first appointment after the payment came out of my account, they didnt explained that to get Maria. It was $12 more because she was a tear too.

I wasnt very happy but my shoulder with chronic so I got a tier 1. Which was the absolute worst Massage Ive ever had in my life. I was worse off for about 10 or 12 days. And I went to someone else half the price and I got releif.

So the next Time came around and of course I paid the $12 and went to Marie again.

I did a 90 minute massage and had to pay the $12 extra for the tier 2 and $20 for the 30 minute add on. Yesterday, being my third on my contract, they said all she had was a 90 minute. So I went because I like her and I thought it was going to be $20 +12$ more. No one explained how expensive this just was.

It was $40 +18 this time, one month later. And then they had the audacity to ask for a tip. I spent $68 because I gave only10$ tip. Worst business practice ever!

I do not and will not do business with people that play the switch game and no warning of price hikes like that.

Its unethical to say the least, and it should be illegal.

Think about it, have you ever gone to get oil service with the coupon but yet you get there and they say you need this and you need that and blah blah blah you never wanna go back. You know theyre trying to rip you off thats exactly the same feeling I have with yall. Your people are not us. The place is nice Marias great.

But I cannot pay $168 for a Massage.

Please agree to cancel and let us not get ugly with each other

Good day. Cheryl Autry.

User's recommendation: Find a better place. They use Bait & Switch selling techniques. In other words, they do not tell you the truth. Your 1st visit will have Tier 2 therapist, but that cost more after you join.

Location: San Antonio, Texas

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Massage Heights Reviews