Verified Reviewer

I bought it from the Mind, Mood and Memory, Massachusetts General Hospital, address Big Sandy, TX, Tom Canfield, Circulation Director. Assumed this was simply an address to send payments.

This is not an honorable company. I sent them a check right away for $20 and then about a week later sent back to them that I wanted to cancel. This account should have been cancelled on or around Sept 3rd through the 6th. However, they ignored my cancellation and when I did not receive a refund, I finally found a number to call them.

They don't give you any phone numbers in order to call them. I had to get it off the Internet from another company who also sells their newsletter. At any rate, they would not honor their return policy and charged me for the extra issue they sent. On Oct 24th they said they would send me a check for $13 and some change.

I called today (Nov 4th) because I have not received the refund. Finally, they said it would be mailed out the first week of December. Horrible customer service. This newsletter company is NOT customer friendly, and they will cheat you and cheat you.

Not an honorable company. Buyer Beware!

User's recommendation: Dishonorable company to purchase this newsletter.

Location: Reno, Nevada