Verified Reviewer

2.9

I would like to put this issue to rest, I am so tired of having to call and explain. I should never have had to email Mary Ruth organics after I received my order in the first place, let alone as many times as I've had to.

Therefore if somebody could get back to me, I'd appreciate it. I can then explain what the issue is for the last time, not having to continuously repeat myself anymore! I am hoping to restart my subscription, if the problem is rectified, that will be the outcome on my end. I have vitamins for myself and my son I need to buy, I was also looking into the multi-mineral, but I will not buy another thing from Mary Ruth Organics until I know I can trust the process, aswell as the situation I am having now becomes rectified.

I would be a very trustworthy, loyal customer, as long as the trust & loyalty is returned. I am not happy that I had to stop my subscription, more than 1x but I have to do what's best for us. Being a single mother, I don't have a single penny to put towards something that I cannot use, which is what I am going through right now. I lost count how many times it has had to be resent to me, I can send it back when somebody calls I can explain further.

Thank you in advance! -Crystal Tetro

Preferred solution: We will talk about that when I receive the call from Mary Ruth's Organics! .

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

MaryRuth Organics Reviews