Amsterdam, North Holland

A quick fame moment for the Moroccan Actress Maryam Hassouni. Her parents Alia and Abdelbaki Hassouni are Moroccan and moved to the Netherlands a few years before Maryam was born on September 21, 1985 in Amsterdam. She has a younger brother named Zakariya and a sister called Sarra. Maryam Hassouni received her high school diploma in 2003. She studied Museology until 2005, and currently studies Law at the Free University in Amsterdam.

In 2002 she started her acting career with the role of Dunya El-Beneni in the television series Dunya and Desi, which was nominated for an International Emmy Award for Children and Young People in 2004 and again in 2005.

In 2006 she won the International Emmy Award for Best Performance by an Actress for her role Laila al Gatawi in the 2005 Dutch TV film Offers.

Although critical acclaim she had won the Emmy Award. Many Dutch citizens did find the timelife of her acting career and getting the Emmy award too fast. Hassouni barely played then in Dutch Movies & already gained international famous without stepping into Hollywood USA.

They say Dutch Major Job Cohen and the Jewish community of America have helped her career and getting the award. Many Dutch Christian women and men despise her. Although some Dutch girls and boys like her. Most of the cast & camera where close Jewish friends during the series but that doesn't matter. It was all about Dunya and Desi & Slachtofffers. Morocco had saved many Jews threw history and world war 2 and the movie played also a big part in Morocco.

For winning the Emmy Award she was a guest on Dit was het nieuws, but could barely under-build her questions threw her career randomly. Her general knowledge still mediocre. The Emmy Award was given threw Jewish Moroccan friends politics because Morocco had a good relationship with the Jewish community without looking at the quality of the actress.

Isaac Cohen; Jewish Controversial Columnist of Tel Aviv

Review about: Emmy Awards.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Maryam Hassouni?

Submit review

Comments

They get the awards by spreading their legs. In a lot of cases the parents of children who start a career at a young age allowing perverted producers and entertainment gurus to have naughty playtime with the kid. Tell it like it is.

antimedia

OMG Stacey, do you always believe everything you read online and in the media? Don't be so naive and feel like you are a victim.

Stacey Hills

Really, I thought she got the award from her own by acting.Is nothing coming any more from free nautural acting.

Jesus, you can't buy people over to like you in Hollywood. Talent is talent, a talent in acting is a nutural talent in acting. How many situations did occur in Hollywood. I hope this was the only time, would be schocked if it happenes often.

We Christian women are helpless, we can't tell true from fake.They are not standing already on those carpets with pre causion do they.

Stacey Hills

I hope this was the only time, would be schocked if it happenes often.We Christian women are helpless, we can't tell true from fake.