Moroccan Actress Maryam Hassouni Emmy Award threw friends politics
A quick fame moment for the Moroccan Actress Maryam Hassouni. Her parents Alia and Abdelbaki Hassouni are Moroccan and moved to the Netherlands a few years before Maryam was born on September 21, 1985 in Amsterdam. She has a younger brother named Zakariya and a sister called Sarra. Maryam Hassouni received her high school diploma in 2003. She studied Museology until 2005, and currently studies Law at the Free University in Amsterdam.
In 2002 she started her acting career with the role of Dunya El-Beneni in the television series Dunya and Desi, which was nominated for an International Emmy Award for Children and Young People in 2004 and again in 2005.
In 2006 she won the International Emmy Award for Best Performance by an Actress for her role Laila al Gatawi in the 2005 Dutch TV film Offers.
Although critical acclaim she had won the Emmy Award. Many Dutch citizens did find the timelife of her acting career and getting the Emmy award too fast. Hassouni barely played then in Dutch Movies & already gained international famous without stepping into Hollywood USA.
They say Dutch Major Job Cohen and the Jewish community of America have helped her career and getting the award. Many Dutch Christian women and men despise her. Although some Dutch girls and boys like her. Most of the cast & camera where close Jewish friends during the series but that doesn't matter. It was all about Dunya and Desi & Slachtofffers. Morocco had saved many Jews threw history and world war 2 and the movie played also a big part in Morocco.
For winning the Emmy Award she was a guest on Dit was het nieuws, but could barely under-build her questions threw her career randomly. Her general knowledge still mediocre. The Emmy Award was given threw Jewish Moroccan friends politics because Morocco had a good relationship with the Jewish community without looking at the quality of the actress.
Isaac Cohen; Jewish Controversial Columnist of Tel Aviv
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Emmy Awards
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..."
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "What a shame there are many less than satisfied customers/reviews for MyPillow. I AM THRILLED and ECSTATIC about MyPillow! IT IS MY FAVORITE AND MY LAST!!! I have purchased numerous..."
- "If you are on budget and need a good quality replica watch, planetreplica.co is the place to go. I just bought a Omega replica watch from planetreplica.co several days ago...."
- "One of the most utter left party members from GroenLinks Femke Halsema of the House of Representatives, has taken her children out of a black school at Transvaalbuurt in Amsterdam-Oost..."
- "When looking back at countries who where developing. Not all facilities where available. Materials and supplies have been brought to the facility. Not for every country in Africa and Asia..."