Moroccan Actress Maryam Hassouni Emmy Award threw friends politics
A quick fame moment for the Moroccan Actress Maryam Hassouni. Her parents Alia and Abdelbaki Hassouni are Moroccan and moved to the Netherlands a few years before Maryam was born on September 21, 1985 in Amsterdam. She has a younger brother named Zakariya and a sister called Sarra. Maryam Hassouni received her high school diploma in 2003. She studied Museology until 2005, and currently studies Law at the Free University in Amsterdam.
In 2002 she started her acting career with the role of Dunya El-Beneni in the television series Dunya and Desi, which was nominated for an International Emmy Award for Children and Young People in 2004 and again in 2005.
In 2006 she won the International Emmy Award for Best Performance by an Actress for her role Laila al Gatawi in the 2005 Dutch TV film Offers.
Although critical acclaim she had won the Emmy Award. Many Dutch citizens did find the timelife of her acting career and getting the Emmy award too fast. Hassouni barely played then in Dutch Movies & already gained international famous without stepping into Hollywood USA.
They say Dutch Major Job Cohen and the Jewish community of America have helped her career and getting the award. Many Dutch Christian women and men despise her. Although some Dutch girls and boys like her. Most of the cast & camera where close Jewish friends during the series but that doesn't matter. It was all about Dunya and Desi & Slachtofffers. Morocco had saved many Jews threw history and world war 2 and the movie played also a big part in Morocco.
For winning the Emmy Award she was a guest on Dit was het nieuws, but could barely under-build her questions threw her career randomly. Her general knowledge still mediocre. The Emmy Award was given threw Jewish Moroccan friends politics because Morocco had a good relationship with the Jewish community without looking at the quality of the actress.
Isaac Cohen; Jewish Controversial Columnist of Tel Aviv
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Emmy Awards
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "In the Netherlands for havign sex with underaged their is at the moment no strict law. A Dutch man who have worked several years at the low elementary school as..."
- "I ordered a USB fan/clock from a GearBest ad on facebook last month. While their website appears to be modern and efficient, it has been one of the worst..."
- "Theï»¿ Moroccan boxer called Badr Hari has played boxing & had aï»¿ sexual relationship with the wife of a Dutch football player to go on Dutch television.ï»¿ According to..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."