i found by accident a website called "marvilix" from israel that provides sms sending from their website. it looks like a real company but it is actually a scam.
The company does not show any signal of being a real company or having any type of human-contact staff.
It looks programmed by some kid and when you pay for tokens through PayPal it doesn't even give you an invoice.
i loaded there a few bounch of dollars for the sms service and it never worked. when i tried to make contact with them there was no answer and the money was never refunded. be careful with this type of sites and save your money.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Stealing money from customers
- Reason of review:
- scam and robbery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sms Sending
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated..."
- "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "I placed an order online for $40 worth of jewelry and received the confirmation order moments after it was submitted. 4 weeks had passed and I realized that I hadn't..."