i found by accident a website called "marvilix" from israel that provides sms sending from their website. it looks like a real company but it is actually a scam.
The company does not show any signal of being a real company or having any type of human-contact staff.
It looks programmed by some kid and when you pay for tokens through PayPal it doesn't even give you an invoice.
i loaded there a few bounch of dollars for the sms service and it never worked. when i tried to make contact with them there was no answer and the money was never refunded. be careful with this type of sites and save your money.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Stealing money from customers
- Reason of review:
- scam and robbery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sms Sending
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had the horrible luck of getting involved with Michelle Wilson at Keller Williams Realty in Englewood Colorado. She lied over and over and over again about the age..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "So, i was talking to this guy named Jeremy Deglmann for a couple of months and he wanted me to sign a contract and send in $695.00 for a kit..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."