I have recently purchased a total of 4 - 5lb bags of your Martha White Corn Meal mix. I bought 2 bags from Winn Dixie and 2 bags from Walmart and all 4 bags had little bugs crawling in the product.

I opened the first bag from Winn Dixie immediately from bringing home from the store and dumped it into my canister on top of a remaining amount only to realize this product was full of bugs. I had to dump it all out including a few pounds I had that was good. I checked the next bag, it had bugs too. I threw both of those away and went to Walmart and purchased 2 more and both had the same issue.

I was thinking it was from the store but it seems to be coming from the factory like this or in transit. Needless to say, this has always been my preferred brand but I can't seem to get a good bag. Please advise.

I am currently out of pocket for 4 bags plus my "good" product that I ruined by dumping a bad bag on top of. UPC code 13300 1**** Best by date May 16, 2022 Thanks,

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Martha White Reviews