Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.0

I was making a pot of beans and wanted some cornbread to eat with it. I looked at a few different brands and decided to buy the Cotton Country Cornbread because it is only me and I didn't want a lot of left overs and the cost was much cheaper than the others I looked at.

I made the cornbread as directed on the package. It was dry and the WORST I have EVER had. I only paid $1.49 but would like you to send me some type of compensation in the way of a couple of coupons or reimbursement.

I have had some other Martha White products like the muffins and I love those, but this cornbread sucked. It was TERRIBLE.I have the product package and receipt if needed.

User's recommendation: Buyer beware.

Martha White Pros: Quick and easy.

Martha White Cons: Corn bread is terrible.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Martha White Reviews