Mart Of China - Review about Online Shopping Experience from Vancouver, British Columbia

68 of 89 Mart Of China reviews

Hi everyone.I thought I would quickly throw in my two cents here :) I own an online merchandise website that has been really starting to pick up on the traffic and was looking for a way to keep my customers on the site longer and hey buy some stuff.

I had heard about Mart of China off Instagram and had a look through their stuff tonight. It was a well made site and so far my only complaint is the high cost of shipping. I've just purchased two dresses and a pair of leggings to test their quality, service and shipping time. I actually had found this blog afterwards doing a little more research on the company.

To be honest it scared me and I even started to head to PayPal to cancel my order. Instead I read just a little more on here and came to the realization that maybe just maybe they are being unfairly persacuted by a competitor as all the major players in this convo are not willing to give a purchase order #.

So for the sake of all those reading this after me and for my own *** curiosity I kept my order :p Stay tuned for the conclusion of my experience with MOC.Cheers

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 23 Yes 23
68 of 89 Mart Of China reviews
TAG

Nov 07, 2014 #896708

This was Jul 13 have you received your order? How did the process go? How was the quality of the products?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.