Mart Of China - Order paid for, and then marked as "unpaid/unshipped" by company, money never returned.

11 of 89 Mart Of China reviews

I ordered a coat from the company, but couldn't make sense of their size chart so when I received it it was too small. I decided to sell it to someone who had a daughter that would fit in it, and order another one.

Second time around, I ordered the coat (accidentally set up two orders by clicking off of the page and then coming back, but I canceled that one), paid, and then waited for 23 days (since it was around Chinese New Year) for it to arrive. When it never came in the mail, I checked the site and saw that the order had been marked as "Canceled: Unpaid/unshipped" I went back to my emails and pulled out the invoice showing that it had been paid for, went to my bank account and searched for the amount. I found that it had been withdrawn, but never refunded, so I contacted the site via a ticket. I waited a couple of days for a response and never received one. Then, I happened to find that the money that should have been refunded to my bank account was placed on my account like a sort of "store credit" so to speak.

Annoyed, I attempted to order the coat a third time since my money was stuck on the site anyway. This time, it has been three days since I made the order, the order is still sitting on "Waiting Confirm/Paid/unshipped" and I have yet to receive the email or phone call that I need to "confirm" my order. I sent in another ticket; it has gone 48 hours without reply (they claim that they will reply within 24 hours). I just tried to call the place during their posted business hours, and my call went straight to a voice mail that only said, "The person you are trying to call is not available. Leave a message after the beep". Needless to say, I chewed the voicemail out. I have sense told them to either ship my merchandise or give me a refund. After a freaking month, I really don't care which it is. By the time I get my coat (if it get it, that is) it is going to be summer anyway.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• No refund

Reason of review:
Order processing issue
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Coat
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #600017

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mart Of China? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
11 of 89 Mart Of China reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mart Of China.
Filing a new complaint about
×