Cincinnati, Ohio

I purchased a convertible Natori bra for my daughter.She wore it a couple of times.

This bra was one of her favorites to wear with T-shirts that showed much of the back.The plastic closure in the front ripped. I no longer had the receipt or the tags. When I tried to exchange for another bra, I was told that I couldn't because I had no proof that I had purchased it at Marshall's. There was an identical bra in a different size still on the sales rack.

I couldn't even apply the money spent towards other merchandise.

Poor customer service!I felt that I was treated as if I was a criminal.

Review about: Natori.

I liked: Store hours.

I didn't like: Return exchange policy for defective merchandise, Defective merchandise return policy.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $10
Preferred solution Offer a store credit or update technology so that registers can trace purchases made with credit cards or checks.

Had an Experience with Marshalls?

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #1194736

I work TJX and its against company policy to return intimate wear without the tag STILL attached. and the fact you tried returning it after you admitted to your daughter wearing it multiple times...lol.