Marmi Shoes - Worst experience ever

1 of 2 Marmi Shoes reviews

I just experienced the worst customer service I have ever encountered.I spent 324 dollars on shoes there, and decided I didn't like them.

I purchased them at full price three days ago, in Atlanta. The sales person kept the boxes and wrapped them for me, as I disclosed I would be traveling and packing them. She told me to write a review on Yelp, and I did. The other reviews made me cringe.

They were all about Marmi's contentious and restrictive return policy. Concerns I had about quality and durability began to build. I purchased them 15 minutes before closing time on the last day I was in town. I attempted to return them three days later, in my home state and city.

Just as the other reviewers indicated, my attempt was refused. Apparently, unless you have the box, you can only exchange these shoes. I believe the boxes are worth more than the actual shoes, and that is probably why. I asked if they could send them back to Atlanta for me, and they manager called to talk to the sales person.

She came back with a ridiculous story about the sales person informing me that the shoes were final sales without the box during my sale. I would have easily tossed out some travel sized toiletries to make the boxes fit in my suitcase, if that were an issue, and insisted on leaving with the box. We had even discussed the possibility that they might not fit as well once I got home, as my feet were swollen from walking all day. I called my sales person myself as I was upset by this falsehood, and told her she told me nothing of the kind, and she relented on that point.

I told her I would be returning to Atlanta on Tuesday, and she told me to bring them back with me, requiring that I uber to Buckhead to go back to Lenox mall from Marietta, and she would see what they could work out. This suggests another run around, when I really just want a REFUND.

I bought full priced shoes, never wore them, and want to return them.This should not be a problem.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #916385 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Marmi Shoes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 2 Marmi Shoes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.