I just experienced the worst customer service I have ever encountered.I spent 324 dollars on shoes there, and decided I didn't like them.
I purchased them at full price three days ago, in Atlanta. The sales person kept the boxes and wrapped them for me, as I disclosed I would be traveling and packing them. She told me to write a review on Yelp, and I did. The other reviews made me cringe.
They were all about Marmi's contentious and restrictive return policy. Concerns I had about quality and durability began to build. I purchased them 15 minutes before closing time on the last day I was in town. I attempted to return them three days later, in my home state and city.
Just as the other reviewers indicated, my attempt was refused. Apparently, unless you have the box, you can only exchange these shoes. I believe the boxes are worth more than the actual shoes, and that is probably why. I asked if they could send them back to Atlanta for me, and they manager called to talk to the sales person.
She came back with a ridiculous story about the sales person informing me that the shoes were final sales without the box during my sale. I would have easily tossed out some travel sized toiletries to make the boxes fit in my suitcase, if that were an issue, and insisted on leaving with the box. We had even discussed the possibility that they might not fit as well once I got home, as my feet were swollen from walking all day. I called my sales person myself as I was upset by this falsehood, and told her she told me nothing of the kind, and she relented on that point.
I told her I would be returning to Atlanta on Tuesday, and she told me to bring them back with me, requiring that I uber to Buckhead to go back to Lenox mall from Marietta, and she would see what they could work out. This suggests another run around, when I really just want a REFUND.
I bought full priced shoes, never wore them, and want to return them.This should not be a problem.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Lowe's is absolutely nasty when dealing with customers injured on its premises. See http://lowdownloweshomecentersinc.blogspot.com . Especially in its choice of insurance adjusters, SRS also known as Sedgwick..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I was at Price Chopper this past weekend. When you walk in the door (next to the floral department) they have that big wall of sale items. ..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "So over the course of the past 3 years, I have missed three payments. This was only after communicating with the bank by phone and getting their permission. Never once..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "I bought some multi dvd's off Ioffer through a seller. The guy sucked shipping it he sent multi dvd's(100) in a flimsy priority envelope, and it busted before it got..."