I just experienced the worst customer service I have ever encountered.I spent 324 dollars on shoes there, and decided I didn't like them.
I purchased them at full price three days ago, in Atlanta. The sales person kept the boxes and wrapped them for me, as I disclosed I would be traveling and packing them. She told me to write a review on Yelp, and I did. The other reviews made me cringe.
They were all about Marmi's contentious and restrictive return policy. Concerns I had about quality and durability began to build. I purchased them 15 minutes before closing time on the last day I was in town. I attempted to return them three days later, in my home state and city.
Just as the other reviewers indicated, my attempt was refused. Apparently, unless you have the box, you can only exchange these shoes. I believe the boxes are worth more than the actual shoes, and that is probably why. I asked if they could send them back to Atlanta for me, and they manager called to talk to the sales person.
She came back with a ridiculous story about the sales person informing me that the shoes were final sales without the box during my sale. I would have easily tossed out some travel sized toiletries to make the boxes fit in my suitcase, if that were an issue, and insisted on leaving with the box. We had even discussed the possibility that they might not fit as well once I got home, as my feet were swollen from walking all day. I called my sales person myself as I was upset by this falsehood, and told her she told me nothing of the kind, and she relented on that point.
I told her I would be returning to Atlanta on Tuesday, and she told me to bring them back with me, requiring that I uber to Buckhead to go back to Lenox mall from Marietta, and she would see what they could work out. This suggests another run around, when I really just want a REFUND.
I bought full priced shoes, never wore them, and want to return them.This should not be a problem.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Ease of Use|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "I and undoubtedly thousands of other victims stayed awake until 3AM EST so we could save some money on Christmas gifts this season. Excited that Walmart.com would be offering..."
- "Below are pictures of plantation shutters that I ordered from Lowes in Knoxville Tn off of Chapman Highway( which they sub contracted blind ambitions) This is the 6th pair that..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "I order living set, King bedroom set,dining table set, entertainment set received some broken some missing pieces want back to the store they replace another order and it come some..."
- "For the last 10 years I have had a Pfister kitchen faucet. Very happy with the way it looks and the way it workED. One day, 3 weeks ago, the..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."