Verified Reviewer

In July 2023, I asked a travel agent with Marlin travel to help me book an all

Inclusive trip to Mexico. He showed me different ones and I decided to go home and take a look further and discuss with my son.

I wanted three things. A swim up room, a teen club and a nice beach. I called to tell him I wanted the Hyatt Ziva resort. He booked it and sent me the invoice.

When I show up to the resort I said I asked for a room with a swim out.

The hotel clerk said they didnt have a swim out at this hotel that it was at their other hotel by the similar name. One was called Hyatt Ziva Cancun and the other was called Hyatt Ziva Riviwra Cancun. I was shocked and upset and I didnt know that there was more than one hotel with a similar name. When I called the travel agent he said that once Im at the destination there is nothing he can do and to talk to the Air Canada Vacations representative at the hotel.

The representative said he cant do anything because I booked with a third party. The hotel couldnt do anything and sent me back to the travel agent.

I got the major run around and he left me high and dry in a resort I did not want to be at. My vacation was ruined.

User's recommendation: I would not recommend Marlin Travel. The have a 25% resolution rate.

Marlin Travel Cons: Poor customer service, Lack of communication.

Location: 95 1st St, Orangeville, Ontario L9W, Canada

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Marlin Travel Reviews