San Antonio, Texas

I am now working with a German lawyer, and after my property settlement is finalized, I will have my German lawyer start the process in finding Ms.Browning-Baker somewhere in Germany.

This individual know my ex-wife, and consistently stated that she didn't know her.

My property settlement was signed back in Dec 2009, and I did not know anything about it until I hired another lawyer in May 2012, who then provided with a copy of this document, which my lawyer (Browning-Baker) did not even notify me that this was finalized in Dec 2009.Will keep everyone posted once my German lawyer locates her.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Marion Browning Baker?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

The McMillan Law Firm La Mesa Scott McMillan Attorney The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan La Mesa Attorney , www.mcmillanlaw.us 4670 Nebo Drive, was found to be a vexatious litigant. A vexatious litigant is ‘”The constant suer…'" (In re Kinney (2011) 201 Cal.App.4th..." Read more Hinshaw And Culbertson - GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and... they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf  And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit! Hinshaw And Culbertson "GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and.....they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit For Invalid And..." Read more Myler Disability Customer Care Review Myler Disability "They got my SSI for me fast and they made sure I stayed on top of what needed to be done . Thank you for everything..." Read more Law Office Of Charles A Messina - Do not hire - charles messina - buffalo divorce attorney - 716-980-1959 Law Office Of Charles A Messina "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..." Read more Musicians Friend - Don't buy a use item from them Musicians Friend "This was suppose to be a slightly use guitar with pic marks...i live in Canada so I have to pay a additional 67$ to get the guitar from the Canadian..." Read more Sara Freder - Asks a lot of money for doing nothing Sara Freder "I receive emails with very scary fortunes and also a lot of lucky dates that would make me rich and so. I had to write down my name, last name,..." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more Amtrak - Horrible customer service and dangerous employee behavior Amtrak "In an attempt to go on what started as a simple family trip from Chicago to St Louis round trip , I was treated horribly and had a nightmare of..." Read more