One of Marion Browning-Baker's ex-clients informed our network (now a total of 59) recently that Browning-Baker NEVER DEPARTED Germany after all! She only moved apartments and changed her office (which doesn't exist other than her kitchen table) phone number to 49-711-222-54480. This number is answered by the same German public call center as it was before – same people even. She continues to drag out cases and rip-off her leftover clients, before her advertising was barred, while she prolongs her hiding from the Georgia State Bar – both by mail (her official state bar mailing address still only "St Thomas, VI") and now by telephone too. Sources say that the German, American, and Virgin Island federal tax authorities also are looking for her.

Here is her primary scam and rip-off FYI: She makes her clients sign a statement that they cannot talk or communicate in any way to any other lawyers which Browning-Baker says she uses with their case. Browning-Baker says that "this signed statement is required by her state bar." Turns out officially from the state bar that it IS NOT REQUIRED at all! Her state bar even supposedly asked her where it quotes that in Georgia statutes and Browning-Baker never answered (like proving her multiple fictitious secretaries exist over the years because they asked her to prove that too and she didn't).

Then, knowing that the client probably won't call the lawyers she uses because of this "Georgia law" as Browning-Baker tells it, she then bills them for work she NEVER DOES knowing the client won't check up on it. In most cases, 25% OR MORE of the customer's bills were totally bogus like this.

Lawyers are then supposed to give you the case file back when they stop representing you as all state bars require this as lawyer professional conduct. Forget getting anything back like communications with the other lawyers from Browning-Baker as she refuses to return any of those – and this is even after the state bar tells her to return it.

All 59 of us at mjbb.scams@yahoo.com are waiting for justice to be served by the Georgia State Bar. Then Marion Browning-Baker will have a real reason leave Germany – that being no law license anymore.

Review about: Family Law Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Marion Browning Baker?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.