New York, New York

My father is friends with Martin Hollander from Marin Management located at 157 E 25th St, New York, NY 10010.I wouldn't say I have the best relationship with either of them.

I was living in a apartment managed by Marin Management and Martin Hollander. They have their version of events and I have mine. I called the city and the city sided with me. They wrote up several violations on the apartment.

One of the main issues I had was the fact that they replaced 4 or 5 doors in the building and did not replace my door with mine was the worst out of all of them.All in all it was a complete nightmare situation.

Review about: Apartment Rentals.

I didn't like: Customer service.

1.3
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Marin Management?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Greystar - Sandpiper, Arvada Co Disgust, Mold, Filth and lack of Mangement Greystar "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..." Read more Review about Tr Realty Property Management from Hilo, Hawaii Tr Realty "Erased negative reviews from their past coming back to haunt the new year. Do not believe all their phone baloney reviews, pretty easy to see it's fiction when you start reading..." Read more Tr Realty - Review in Real Estate category from San Bernardino, California Tr Realty "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..." Read more Review about Tr Realty Property Management from Los Angeles, California Tr Realty "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..." Read more Onetravel - Terrible Service Onetravel "We requested a cancellation of one of our tickets in April. Because it was not cancelled within 24 hours, we would only receive about $200 from the refund for a..." Read more HotPriceTubs - Poor quality HotPriceTubs "We had our hottub delivered friday we intially found a scratch then a flaw in the top,we reported this to hotpricetubs they asked for pictures so on inspecting we found..." Read more Gazelle - Sent the wrong phone, then can't exchange Gazelle "I ordered a Verizon Iphone 6s plus. They sent me a GSM unlocked phone that will not work on verizon. We used the affirm payment plan to check out. So......" Read more Island Cove Marina On Cass Lake - Damage done to my boat Island Cove Marina On Cass Lake "I hired the mechanic staff at Island Cover Marina to install a new transmission in my 1992 Supra inboard boat. The staff installed the transmission incorrectly. The transmission failed half..." Read more