New York, New York

My father is friends with Martin Hollander from Marin Management located at 157 E 25th St, New York, NY 10010.I wouldn't say I have the best relationship with either of them.

I was living in a apartment managed by Marin Management and Martin Hollander. They have their version of events and I have mine. I called the city and the city sided with me. They wrote up several violations on the apartment.

One of the main issues I had was the fact that they replaced 4 or 5 doors in the building and did not replace my door with mine was the worst out of all of them.All in all it was a complete nightmare situation.

Review about: Apartment Rentals.

I didn't like: Customer service.

1.3
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Marin Management?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Waypoint Homes Property Rental Review from Los Angeles, California Waypoint Homes "WAYPOINT FORCED ME SND MY CHILDREN TO MOVE OUT AFTER 3 years as a resident @6580 Harley st riverside ca 92506. They lied and said the owner was selling the..." Read more Review about Greystar Properties Property Management Service from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Greystar "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..." Read more Review about Tr Realty Property Management from Hilo, Hawaii Tr Realty "Erased negative reviews from their past coming back to haunt the new year. Do not believe all their phone baloney reviews, pretty easy to see it's fiction when you start reading..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY: they created THOUSANDS in personal property damages American Homes 4 Rent "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..." Read more Glam Seamless - Glamseamless not so glam anymore!!! BAD Quality Hair now Glam Seamless "I had my last THREE orders have matted tangled fried looking disasters your company calls quality hair..." Read more Rosegal - My online go-to store Rosegal "I always have issues finding trendy clothes that fit me perfectly. Rosegal has been a life-saver. They have trendy clothes that you can buy on a budge. I used to..." Read more Vans Slip-On Shoes Review VANS "Originally wanting the veggie leather(online only), but not restocking so I ordered embossed leather as the only other tan slip on option. Extremely disappointed. One shoe noticeably shittier looking than..." Read more Mynamenecklace - Angry Customer Mynamenecklace "I waited a total of 194 mins for the call to be answered. I am having no help via email or facebook and needed to speak to someone on the..." Read more