Marin Luxury Cars - $7600 damage to my car by Jag
I took my 2006 Jag XK8 in for an oil change at Marin Luxury Cars in San Rafael, CA, USA. They backed a Land Rover into it. Did $7,500 damage. My Jag had never been scratched or dented.
The bumper is on International backorder! It's been over a month already; some people have waited a YEAR for parts! I will certainly never buy another Jaguar.
The authorized Jag body shop says a reconditioned bumper would be last option. They don't want to do that.
Do you have a contact # or email for customer complaints re:Jaguar LTD?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Car Damage
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "My generator’s engine self destructed in less than one day’s operation on a light load.I took it to a B&S dealer for warrantee repair and after a cursory inspection was..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "Was hit by a driver with a suspended license (FELONY HIT & RUN) 'totaling out' my 1997 Suburban. I had 'added the suburban to my existing policy' when I purchased..."
- "*** bastards sent test advising credit card was expiring. I went online to update. The transaction was refused. Twice. Said CALL STRAIT TALK. I did. Took 45 mminutes. Explained and..."
- "Ordered a cold air intake from them for 90 bucks for my Honda , DID not fit was a *** to get on had to scratch up the intake then..."