Bang Lamung, Chon Buri

SCAMMER Maria Pantazopoulos, Real Estate Broker, Via Capitale RIPPED ME OFF?.

I paid SCAMMER Maria Pantazopoulos, Real Estate Broker, Via Capitale and she never repaid the deposit on the new home'.

Tags: SCAMMER, Maria Pantazopoulos, Real Estate Broker, FRAUD, Via Capitale Montreal, Quebec, Canada, RIPPED ME OFF:.

SCAMMER Maria Pantazopoulos, Real Estate Broker, Via Capitale RIPPED ME OFF..

I paid SCAMMER Maria Pantazopoulos, Real Estate Broker, Via Capitale and she never repaid the deposit on the new home/.

Tags: SCAMMER, Maria Pantazopoulos, Real Estate Broker, FRAUD, Via Capitale Montreal, Quebec, Canada, RIPPED ME OFF?.

SCAMMER Maria Pantazopoulos, Real Estate Broker, Via Capitale RIPPED ME OFF'.

I paid SCAMMER Maria Pantazopoulos, Real Estate Broker, Via Capitale and she never repaid the deposit on the new home..

Tags: SCAMMER, Maria Pantazopoulos, Real Estate Broker, FRAUD, Via Capitale Montreal, Quebec, Canada, RIPPED ME OFF.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Maria Pantazopoulos?

Submit review

Comments

Joe

Thought personal attacks would be deleted....

Unfortunately this ***... Is getting hits on this website on the death of my cousin. God rest her soul.

Broker

Why in *** would you trash a poor girl who died so tragically ? You deserve for NO ONE to EVER help you if you were ever in a distress position like this poor girl. I wish I knew who and where you are so I can teach you something your parents forgot to teach you.

James

I think YOU'RE the scammer whoever wrote this because you must know she died on Friday and you posted this after that.

Anna

She died in a tragic accident.