Maria Duval - One of the fortunate ones to benefit

4 of 155 Maria Duval reviews

I am reading all of the negative reviews about Maria Duval, and I have to begin by telling you I too was contacted by Maria many many years ago.As everyone has read, it starts out as a small amount, but then you receive a letter claiming if you send more, she will give you a more detailed reading of your life.

Included in this extensive reading (which I remember was a good 30-40 pages long) is a years worth of lucky numbers. Well, that year I went to Las Vegas, and using the numbers she provided walked away with $5000 in my hand! Now, it might have been beginners luck, or there might have been a little bit of spiritual intervention.

Whichever it is, I credit my winnings to using Maria's information.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 13 No 13
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 155 Maria Duval reviews

Mar 21, 2016 #1131208

Yeh, of course it is a scam, but so are religious donations. Churches all across the country tell parishioners that they will get the money back ten fold. People visit psychics for readings all over too. *** people lose their money one way or another. It is morally wrong to defraud people, but I think this particular scam would fall under freedom of religion.

0 0 Reply

Mar 10, 2016 #1125421

CNN MONEY is doing a story on MARIA DUVAL
Maria (perhaps a man) has been scamming people for years!
Even the FBI cant get these scammers.
So now CNN is doing a Special all about his fraudster:

4 1 Reply

Mar 10, 2016 #1125419

You should be ashamed of yourself.

3 1 Reply

Feb 27, 2016 #1118867

Lol

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.