Maria Duval - Marie Duval-Destiny Research Center is stealing our money. Gov. should step in.

126 of 155 Maria Duval reviews

Maria Duval promised me she could change my luck.Send 45.00 for one thing, send 45.00 for cosmic lamp (did not receive).

Now she just sent me another letter for 45.00 and 65.00, to perform some magic and send me yet again another piece of luck. All I am paying for is letters. She said on 01/03/10, something major was going to happen to me. I received the letter on 01/12/10.

Which was a date I was to win some money. Then I am supposed to win the lottery tonight (01/13/10). I not holding my breath. Someone should step in and get our money back.

Maybe plus more, for simple reason of scaming people, whioh most are proberly poor.You can use my name.

Monica Dufrene, Louisiana

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 12 Yes 12 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
126 of 155 Maria Duval reviews

Dec 02, 2016 #1249157 Cleveland, Ohio, United States

Call channel 10 news investigaters they will get Maria Duvall whatever her name is. get busted for her scams.l...

Dec 02, 2016 #1249155 Cleveland, Ohio, United States

Call the channel 10 News . The investigater for 10 news will help you. He has help many. Show him all these replies on here to him so he can see how many were scam and still getting scamed.. I think his name is Harry. Team 10 investigaters. Hope this helps you all.

crazy mom

May 08, 2014 #813189

I have also sent money to maria duval. nothing shee has said has come true. I wonder how she got my name and adress.

lorain,ohio

Jul 17, 2012 #514295

im a believer of many sorts...but truth be told...marie duval is indeed a fraud...although i have lost $20.00 to recieve her rings...never did get, neither will you, so be smarter than i was and save your money...repot this woman and help us stop this scam artist in her tracks....

Kate

Apr 21, 2012 #469476

I recieved the letter from Maria Duval company. Said that the #8 would be my lucky number. I played the lotter and won the pick 3 twice. Then the dates shifted with the leap year day added to the calander. I also found other numbers but was reluctant to bet, however it did come in. I was afraid to bet because there was the leap year extra date added in the calander. HOWEVER, I wish I would have be4t because it was lucky and the pick 3 and pick 4 CAME IN.

Feb 25, 2016 #1117882

You're an *** of course. If someone could truly predict what the winning lotto numbers would be, why would they offer to tell you and not just pick the numbers them self?
I guess there really is a sucker born every minute.

Dawn

Mar 20, 2012 #452577

Maybe its your destiny to suffer when you do *** things.

My Mama always says; "If your goona be dumb, you better be tough!"

Dawn

Mar 20, 2012 #452574

Consider it a investment in your education!
*** is as *** does.
If your *** enough to send money based on the Destiny Research BS then you deserve what you get.
Get a brain!

0 0 Reply
I believe in my father god cre

Dec 20, 2011 #394239

:cry :? :( :x :sigh :zzz :upset :eek :roll :) :grin :grin ;) 8) :p :eek :(

Patricia

Dec 01, 2011 #383896

I too sent money orders to MariaDuval/DestinyResearch.I feel so low right now because I was sucked in.

Kat

Jun 05, 2013 #660628

My mom keeps sending Marie Duvall and her Destiny Research company money through the mail. I sent numerous letters back to them to take her off the mailing list, but they do not respond. They just keep sending the letters asking for more money and promising her good luck! How can I stop this company? My mom is very ill, and a very vunerable old woman.

CLAIRE  BERGMAN

Oct 27, 2011 #365182

I have always received everything I have ordered. So don't spend money on things, only on words. This is always a hope, the future is always a future, be glad you can hope for something better. Everyone creates their own destiny.

Written by Virginia on october

Oct 25, 2011 #364254

I had received a letter from Maria Duval-Destiny Research center,asking money for ring of re...I sent a $10.00 check and I didn't receive anything.
Please don't trust Maria like me.She is stealing our hard working money.

donna moreno

Oct 15, 2011 #359251

i got those ring but it didn't help my luck. i pay $45.00 for a protection for me . noing that she said came true to me. she have got $100.00 of my money because she said i would win a big sum of money and i stilled waiting for it.

MDufrene

Sep 29, 2011 #351341

To memeo: When Your down on your luck, and everything is falling apart, some of us want to believe in these things. You see mediums on real TV shows all the time.Unlke most I am unemployed with no income or savings, so yes I was ***. BUT I WANTED TO BELIEVE AND PRAYED THINGS WOULD GET BETTER.

Sheri

Sep 28, 2011 #351228

Just got letter in mail to order ring , with picture of car as well, I too am so upset someone or something got my address, the best part of this is while reading the letter I told myself this cain't be mightier than God! I felt guilty if I would have even thought this ring would over power the power of God, as I was headed for the trash, puzzled why I received this info, immediately, Google came to mind ! Normaly I would just get rid of it, I guess God was confirming his power to me, WOW thanks for info!! We need to pray for the innocent people that are victims of this scam.

Mombo

Jan 01, 2014 #766881 Lyndhurst, New Jersey, United States

I have bren researching Physics for about 5 years.I will say that it
became expensive.I put aside a certian amount of money that I would
Spendfor each month. THE RESULTS ARE IN! my conclusion is that
90% Of these people are scam artists.Well the other 10% , if your
Lucky to find, could make you win a small jackpot.When one physic
Told me to keep playing the pic4,I laughed at her in my mind and
Decided too end the research project. June 19 on a Monday that
number came out. I was supposed to bet $5 straight., it payed
$3.900.00 for a fifty cent bet
You do the math MAMBOO

Paige

Jul 23, 2011 #316941

I have also been "sucked" in by Maria Duval and after some time and reading everyone else's complaints I must also say that she should be held accountable and we all need to wise up and keep our hard working money and if in doubt research, research and research some more. So much for believing, just throw the *** in the garbage where it belongs. Fraud is Fraud. :( :sigh :eek :? :?

Psychic Believer

Jul 20, 2011 #315388

I did send in $10 and half the talisman for Maria Duval to perform a full moon ritual on my behalf. I needed something to believe in and I guess the saying is true...If you don't believe in something you will fall for anything. The letters thereafter correlated with events in my life(or I thought they did)but each and everyone asked for $40+$5 handling fee. I'm under employed-just trying to make ends meet so I can't afford to dish out money for all the omens and harmony trinkets. She could've got me for more had I not had the sense to google Maria Duval/Destiny Research Center. I must be on a sucker list. Shame on SCAMMERS praying on those with HOPE!

1-20 of 42 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.