With so many options on the strip, you’d think The Margaritaville Las Vegas would try to stand out more than just with their name alone. To begin with, their ambiance and décor leaves much to be desired. My friend and I found it dull and dreary. I don’t know what they were thinking, but a little effort couldn’t hurt.
Cleanliness is a big issue as well, I would not have ordered food and drinks had I gone and seen the restroom first. It’s just disgusting. I don’t care how much I spend when I go out but I expect to at least not come home hoping I didn’t get salmonella poisoning. The food at the Margaritaville Las Vegas tastes pretty gross, like a frozen entrée. Their drinks are watered down or too sugary, and after a few, I just quit ordering.
They have a gigantic sign outside to draw you in but once you are in, the whole experience just makes you want to leave as soon as possible. After a while, I could tell why the place was not busy. You couldn’t pay me to go back to The Margaritaville Las Vegas, it is not what I expected. Wasn’t this restaurant supposed to be fun?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Restaurant Service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I went into the location of: 11275 Venice Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90066 (310) 390-7831 and did NOT have a very good ordering or dining experience. For what..."
- " Read other reviews and learn, Red Robin Sucks! We ordered by phone to go, Phone rang for at least 2 minutes and then at least 3 more before someone..."
- "My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that I went to visit your 257 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211..."
- "TLC sold me and my girl a 20,000 point platinum membership membership. the salesman told us that we could get countless vacations for $249 dollars and use our points to..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "This Guy Ron Ehler is a crook. Stole $4000 from me and moved out of his business location to avoid getting my demand letter. He cashed my check at a..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."