With so many options on the strip, you’d think The Margaritaville Las Vegas would try to stand out more than just with their name alone. To begin with, their ambiance and décor leaves much to be desired. My friend and I found it dull and dreary. I don’t know what they were thinking, but a little effort couldn’t hurt.
Cleanliness is a big issue as well, I would not have ordered food and drinks had I gone and seen the restroom first. It’s just disgusting. I don’t care how much I spend when I go out but I expect to at least not come home hoping I didn’t get salmonella poisoning. The food at the Margaritaville Las Vegas tastes pretty gross, like a frozen entrée. Their drinks are watered down or too sugary, and after a few, I just quit ordering.
They have a gigantic sign outside to draw you in but once you are in, the whole experience just makes you want to leave as soon as possible. After a while, I could tell why the place was not busy. You couldn’t pay me to go back to The Margaritaville Las Vegas, it is not what I expected. Wasn’t this restaurant supposed to be fun?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Restaurant Service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Came here and couldn't believe my eyes how nasty and how I asked the manger why he said under staff and told him I saw a kid touch the food..."
- "Hi pissedconsumer Team, SUBJECT : CUSTOMERS CHEATED IN PRICE AND QUALITY FOR 8 PIECE TUB CHIKCEN WHEN COMPARED WITH MARRYBROWNINDIA PORTAL PLACE : TIRUNELVELI, TAMIL NADU, INDIA SHOP NAME :..."
- " Read other reviews and learn, Red Robin Sucks! We ordered by phone to go, Phone rang for at least 2 minutes and then at least 3 more before someone..."
- "WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you..."
- "TLC sold me and my girl a 20,000 point platinum membership membership. the salesman told us that we could get countless vacations for $249 dollars and use our points to..."
- "I am not quite sure what happened. We had been driving for 5 days on the road from Colorado to Nevada. We had been camping at 7,000 feet the night..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."