With so many options on the strip, you’d think The Margaritaville Las Vegas would try to stand out more than just with their name alone. To begin with, their ambiance and décor leaves much to be desired. My friend and I found it dull and dreary. I don’t know what they were thinking, but a little effort couldn’t hurt.
Cleanliness is a big issue as well, I would not have ordered food and drinks had I gone and seen the restroom first. It’s just disgusting. I don’t care how much I spend when I go out but I expect to at least not come home hoping I didn’t get salmonella poisoning. The food at the Margaritaville Las Vegas tastes pretty gross, like a frozen entrée. Their drinks are watered down or too sugary, and after a few, I just quit ordering.
They have a gigantic sign outside to draw you in but once you are in, the whole experience just makes you want to leave as soon as possible. After a while, I could tell why the place was not busy. You couldn’t pay me to go back to The Margaritaville Las Vegas, it is not what I expected. Wasn’t this restaurant supposed to be fun?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Restaurant Service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "First of all, please understand the background of this report. The case is in Vietnam. As of September 2012, the SHi-150 is the chicest scooter in the market. The imported..."
- "I will never never ever use Pizza Hut in Monticello ever again. The pizza I ordered was wrong (pepperoni when you order cheese only) and you could not get the..."
- "Live in a small town south east of Dallas. ( Gun Barrel City). Ordered grilled chicken Caesar salad. Almost finish with it and I was chewing on something hard. Pulled..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- " I visited Las Vegas from July 10-16. I was lodged this time at the Golden Nugget off Fremont Street. On this trip folks I rented a car from Budget..."
- "Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. Tivoli Village Rotunda 2nd Floor David Barton Gym. What happens in Steam room stays in Steam Room. I'm sure..."
- "Holy Sheets have been selling sheets claiming that their sheets are 1200 thread count. Many of their advertising says exactly that and on the sheet packaging, it says that it..."