If you are buying a TV in an appliance store, the maximum guarantee that you should expect is 1 year. Maybe 2 if you buy an extension. When purchasing a renewable power plant, you are buying a 20 year guarantee product. Thats why its critical to request references.
Before buying or entering into a contract with a solar company, I do advise to get at least three quotes from different companies. I have done 3 projects with Mardel Souza and recommend them widely.
Also you should ask if the company has engineers in staff, how many years they have been in business and a list of references to call.
I met them 8 years ago and they are still offering the same products and services.
They offer 20 year guarantee and represent companies from Texas and Arizona. Definitely recommend for residential, commercial or small industrial.
Feel free to contact me for any reference.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Store located behind starbucks
- Customer service
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "The Continental tire described above was installed at the rear left. I was traveling at speed of 80-100kph when it burst. I slow down and look at the "information" on..."
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "I was doing business with bestway and hated it from week one. First off they gave me furniture off the floor and said it was brand new i was told..."
- "I took my diamond ring back under life time warranty after a diamond was lost. They refused to honor the warranty and tried to sell me a replacement. ..."
- "Counter agent said Dollar only had full-size. Stepped away from counter to try and reserve online because agent said it would be less expensive that way. Online..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."
- "Hi, My Order was Declined but it was already paid! I ordered an item from lazada which is "ZJ - 5802LD Mini Portable Android Bluetooth 2.0 58mm Thermal Receipt Printer..."