Brownsville, Texas

This author post anonymously.

Out of respect for our customers, we want to inform you that this "customer" in reality is a Supplier who is trying to build a bad reputation for us.

As all of our customers know, we have been in the same spot for over 10 years, with the same phone line for the same amount of time.

Some of our engineers teach at the University of Texas, and the Instituto Tecnologico de Monterrey.

We have won STEM prizes over our research and contributions to the industry.

All are welcome to visit ut at:

4255 Old Hwy 77

Brownsville TX

Main Corporate offices

We are sorry that you came across this false anonymous review.

Please contact us for more information.

956-3502827

info@ausasolar.com

As for the anonymous poster, your IP is logged. We will use it as we see fit.

I liked: Customer service, Store located behind starbucks.

5.0
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss On time delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mardel Souza?

Comments

Lima, Lima, Peru #1182304

Mardel Souza and ausasolar.com is known in the solar industry as a ripoff artist.He takes pictures and ideas from other peoples websites and posts them on his.

He has no inventory, no original products, no credible reviews other than his own obvious reviews.I almost got ripped off but I stopped due to them not having product have been interested in the Solar business for a long time and have investigated all solar companies around my area and TX and as far as I can see they don''t even have a store front.

I can say this guy and these companies are bad news.Stay away at all costs or you will get ripped off!

Known websites are mardelsouza.com (how arrogant) ausasolar.com and many more.Again, stay away or you will get ripped off!

Concerned Brownsville citizen