Marcos Pizza - Horrible..Had to trash Bread and Pizza

7 of 254 Marcos Pizza reviews

Burnt Pizza and Bread.Tough, burnt taste and dry.

Dough worse than cardboard. Manager was rude and never offered an apology or admitted that they could have possibly burnt anything. Did state "Well, what do you want us to do about it?" Considering his tone I said not a *** thing, I will just sent it to corporate. I have since sent this experience to their corporate buy haven't heard from them as of yet.

Ended up trashing their food and went to another restaurant, which sucked because the whole point of delivery is to save one from having to go out and never mind the loss of money.Horrible!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #1000102

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Marcos Pizza? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
7 of 254 Marcos Pizza reviews
LadySnot

Feb 14 #1286583 Lugansk, Zaporiz'ka Oblast', Ukraine

Hello again everyone. LadySnot here to preach to you about everything. Just remember that I know everything about everything. I cannot handle criticism, since I am a narcissist. I worked in retail for many decades, because an uneducated white trailer trash person like me cannot get more than minimum wage. Thank you all for your support.

3 0 Reply

Feb 18 #1290246 Kansas City, Missouri, United States

I can't stand her. I remember her from other consumer sites over the years and she has always been a miserable, unhappy "mad at the world" person. She said on another thread she has no tolerance for the BS here yet she keeps coming back everyday, all day. She's nothing more than a common bully. You can be sure all the snarky things she says on here she would never dare say to anyone in real life!

3 0 Reply
LadyScot

Feb 18 #1290428 Naples, Florida, United States

Actually, I would say it to your face, and I do say to people's faces what I would say behind their back. I am not a coward, and I believe in being honest. Thin crust pizza is crispy. How you think that is rude is beyond me. As for being miserable, I am far from it.

1 2
LadyScot

Feb 18 #1290429 Naples, Florida, United States

Funny. At least I do not have to clone someone's ID or pretend to be them to make myself feel good about myself. I am who I am. And what I am is brutally honest. You should try it some time.

1 2 Reply

2 days ago #1292131

Here's the honesty you asked for: I think you are a marginal person. I think you are a pig. I think you are human filth. I think you are dimwitted. I think you have a miserable life and it shows in your postings. I think you hate other people because you are so unhappy and posting on here, bullying people, is your outlet at venting your frustrations. That is what I think!! Got it!

2 0
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.