Marcos Pizza - Big fat "Meh".

52 of 254 Marcos Pizza reviews

75% of the time, the pizza is good. The other 25% it's so-so. This was one of those times.

I ordered a med with mushrooms and Italian sausage. I didn't request light cheese but that's what I got. I mentioned it while paying at the store. I was told that they used the 6oz allowed for their medium sized pizzas. There was no offer of throwing a little more cheese on there or a coupon for next time. Not even an apology. Nada. It's worth mentioning that I was the only person in the store at the time.

Sooooooo, apparently the bare minimum is standard for all Marcos locations.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Quality of Food
Discounts and Special Offers
Price Affordability
Delivery Service
Customer service
Cleanliness
Allergens Information
Diversity of Products or Services
Website
Product or Service Quality
Staff
Value for money
Location
More

  • What I liked
    • Pizza order tracker
  • What I disliked
      No items

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
$15
Product or service
Medium Pizza
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #896344

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Marcos Pizza? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
52 of 254 Marcos Pizza reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

 
×
You were reading a complaint about Marcos Pizza.
Filing a new complaint about
×