Goodyear, Arizona

The flooring both tile and carpet is such poor quality that 6 months after move we are having to replace the carpet, a 3,600.00 upgrade.Maracay determined this carpet was not defective but only suffered normal wear and tear.

Related: Maracay Homes - Turd builder

The kitchen counter we were told Would have an overhang did not and we were told they would not fix it because it would cost too much money. This is in a 565,000.

home, a true disappointment.Poor finishes at a high price.

Review about: Travler.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Maracay Homes?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Mcc And Associates - Nar Mac Construction Company Inc 2500 Sq Ft Dental Office Review Mcc And Associates "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..." Read more Lennar - Empty Promises and Rating their Quality of homes higher than actuality Lennar "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..." Read more Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more NEVER BUY SKECHERS--shoes fall apart and company ignores Skechers "I have a pair of skechers sneakers with very little wear, as can be seen on the attached images. After just a few weeks of minor wear, the bottom portions..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more E Timothy Mccullough - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS E Timothy Mccullough "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more