Maple Lodge Farms Chicken Shop
Driving Aimless along Steeles, looking for food....Seriously everywhere around here is either a farm, a factory plant, a garage....Where are we?
Where are we going?Then We saw The Chicken Stop... oh no The Chicken Shop!Here you can find all the chicken you need in whatever forms you can think of! Aside of being alive........not free range chicken running around!Whole, Quarters, Drumsticks, Thighs, Split ***, Whole Wings, Split Wings, Boneless Breast, Ground Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Giblets with Hearts, Mature Chicken, Chicken Bacon, Chicken Wieners, Chicken Franks, Chicken Roast...And even Halal options!!Not only you can get your chicken here, you can also get all the spices, the herbs, the sauces, the marinades to make your chicken taste good?And if you are in no mood to cook at all and want a snack, they also has fried chicken, roast chicken, BBQ chicken, chicken sandwiches...3pc Spicy Cajun Fried Chicken Combo ($6.59) comes with fries and cole slaw though tasted a little sad..as the batter is just so salty without any spices at all! The only saving grace were the Dr.
Jones ($1.29) and Stewart's Cream Soda ($1.29) that help us washed that the stale fries and cold chicken.Maybe I should have buy my own chicken to cook it?! Deep Fried, Roasted, Steamed, BBQ.....
thigh, ***, legs, wings...Gee!That's just too much choices!!Disclaimers: The Chicken Shop is own by Maple Lodge Farms and it is their outlet if you want to buy chicken in a case to feed a whole village!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "We bought a few boxes of Whitman Samplers with holiday seasonal gift wrap at Rite Aid back in November. We had one box leftover from giving Whitman Sampler boxes to..."
- "I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago. When I got home and went to open it I noticed the..."
- "I am a concern citizen about this fraud DiMeo fruit fams is advertising about being organic. I found a picture of one of his pints and his label on it...."
- "Bonjour les amis (es), Moi j'ai acheté une montre téléphone intelligente avec la fente pour puce. Elle est impeccable ! Elle fonctionne parfaitement. C'est vrais que le délais de livraison..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I have had a few pools and have to replace them each year, each year I get a new one but there is always something wrong with them. ..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."