In August 2015, I purchased 3 TC magazines from Man Venture Outpost (MVO) for a TC 308.Two of the magazines worked perfectly.
One was missing the magazine retaining clip which holds it in the magazine well. I contacted MVO requesting a replacement in accordance with their stated policy. I received a request from Brandon at MVO to send a picture which I did. I waited over a month for a response.
Receiving none I resent the email using the MVO website link for customer support and another to sales. I again received no response after waiting for another month. I sent a third, fourth and fifth emails to the links in their website and one replying directly to the email from Brandon. I have heard nothing back and it is now January 2016.
Suspecting that they were just ignoring my emails waiting for me to go away, I contacted Thompson Center Arms directly and immediately was sent the two small parts needed to make the magazine functional. MVO was fast on shipping the parts to me. They seem to have a problem with customer support even for small easily taken care of issues. I would take this into consideration when purchasing from them if I were you.
I wish I had known about it because there are many places to purchase these and other fire arm parts that have good customer support.Don
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Thompson Center Venture Short Action Magazine 308
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I purchased this wig from wigtypes. Sent two emails to find out how i could get a replacement. But ive never received a reply. The wig is really bad looking...."
- "I ordered a Bohemian style joint tassel toe anklet ,but recieved a very ugly necklace .Please replace with the correct item ordered,thank you robin james..."