Highland, California
1.3K views 7 comments
Featured on Facebook Resolved

Update by user Dec 03, 2014

A lawsuit is following, and his insurance company has now covered the damages. Thankfully.

Original review posted by user Nov 23, 2014

My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him to take care of the problem, all on their part, but two weeks later his car still has not made any progress in being repaired and they are unwilling to pay the damages on their part as initially stated and agreed upon. Not only that, they also agreed to pay for a temporary rental car, which they are no longer paying for. They expect my father to pay out of his own pocket when he clearly made an agreement now my family has no car. As if this situation couldn't get any worse, my father also found out at the time that the shop has no insurance.

To top the cherry on the cake, my father had gotten new rims and tires days prior at Manuel's son's shop and now they are damage. A total financial liability.

They are now reporting this to the better business bureau so hopefully everything will be resolved because not only do I dislike the complete incompetence going on, I hate to see my parents being taken advantage of.

Review about: Tires Alignment.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Manuels Tire Shop?

Comments

Good to hear you got it resolved maybe next time he will go to the dealer or similar and not let other factors influence his decision.

fair chance
#920692

It was an accident. I'm sure they will compensate if their not pressured into thinking they have to come up with $100,000

dummy
Conroe, Texas, United States #907575

Cough cough lawyer. Take them to court they lose they pay lawyer expenses. They own a shop and equipment insurance wont matter.

RC
to dummy Dallas, Texas, United States #1020063

I live in TX. If they lose, they can file bankruptcy or close business and just start with a new name the next day from personal experience and per the advice of an attorney not to throw good money after bad. Dallas, TX.

KevinRichards
Orange, California, United States #906942

Maybe your parents won't be taken advantage of if they knew how to fight their own battles. If your father is capable of driving he is capable of fighting his own battles.

to KevinRichards #910419

KevinRichards, thanks for your helpful insight.I've printed it out.

I'm going to mail it to you, you can stuff it up your a$s.Thanks again!

TheVoiceOfReason
to KevinRichards #910452

wow you sure are the most weird and creepy a-sexual online predator/dolt this website has ever had the displeasure of somewhat babysitting. while its keeping morons like you off the street and glued to their keyboards, in between dashes to the bathroom mirror to escavate a fresh crop of sebacious offerings for your disgusting collection of morbid home made snowglobes, and lava lamps.

after noticing your many online comments on this site, its clear that being a troll is your lifes goal.

you might as well learn how to make your own hand lotions because someone such as yourself could stand to spend alot of money over the course of their life having to normally be expected to make continued repeat purchases.

STOP BEING A LOOGIN