Manuels Tire Shop - Dropped during alignment!!
Update added by user Dec 03, 2014
A lawsuit is following, and his insurance company has now covered the damages. Thankfully.
Original review posted by user Nov 23, 2014
My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him to take care of the problem, all on their part, but two weeks later his car still has not made any progress in being repaired and they are unwilling to pay the damages on their part as initially stated and agreed upon. Not only that, they also agreed to pay for a temporary rental car, which they are no longer paying for. They expect my father to pay out of his own pocket when he clearly made an agreement now my family has no car. As if this situation couldn't get any worse, my father also found out at the time that the shop has no insurance.
To top the cherry on the cake, my father had gotten new rims and tires days prior at Manuel's son's shop and now they are damage. A total financial liability.
They are now reporting this to the better business bureau so hopefully everything will be resolved because not only do I dislike the complete incompetence going on, I hate to see my parents being taken advantage of.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Tires Alignment
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..."
- "I have been trying to end my contract with this company for 6 weeks: first, they collected the bill for July 2015 and told me to send a letter asking..."
- "I googled "what's the fastest way to get my US passport?" USPASSPORT123.COM popped up, The website name is misleading, they make it sound like they are a Government Agency. I..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."