Manuels Tire Shop - Dropped during alignment!!
Update added by user Dec 03, 2014
A lawsuit is following, and his insurance company has now covered the damages. Thankfully.
Original review posted by user Nov 23, 2014
My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him to take care of the problem, all on their part, but two weeks later his car still has not made any progress in being repaired and they are unwilling to pay the damages on their part as initially stated and agreed upon. Not only that, they also agreed to pay for a temporary rental car, which they are no longer paying for. They expect my father to pay out of his own pocket when he clearly made an agreement now my family has no car. As if this situation couldn't get any worse, my father also found out at the time that the shop has no insurance.
To top the cherry on the cake, my father had gotten new rims and tires days prior at Manuel's son's shop and now they are damage. A total financial liability.
They are now reporting this to the better business bureau so hopefully everything will be resolved because not only do I dislike the complete incompetence going on, I hate to see my parents being taken advantage of.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Tires Alignment
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "I googled "what's the fastest way to get my US passport?" USPASSPORT123.COM popped up, The website name is misleading, they make it sound like they are a Government Agency. I..."
- "I have been trying to end my contract with this company for 6 weeks: first, they collected the bill for July 2015 and told me to send a letter asking..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."